Envy Medical Lumixyl Brightening Creme Review: Does This Skin Brightener Really Work?
Envy Medical Lumixyl Brightening Crème refers to a skin care Skin Brightener product, which is meant to help in eliminating dark spots for a clear skin. It has been also formulated to help eliminate uneven skin tone and thus, help you achieve an improved complexion. It works well through utilizing its ingredients for you to realize desired results.
It is well known to brighten your skin and helps you keep a more vibrant skin. It is a gentle skin care product that causes no irritation on your skin when you use it. The reviews show that it works well for most people. You can order this it through online if you wish to use it and it is priced at $120.00 only.
About Envy Medical Lumixyl Brightening Crème- Does It Really Work?
Lumixyl is a product that has been developed by the dermatological researchers at the Stanford University. It is known to rely on synthetic peptide which is made up of amino acids to help combat hyperpigmentation in your skin.
Furthermore, it is also known to incorporate time honored constituents which are believed to aid in treatment of discoloration. You are required to fully rub in this formula to help treat spots because it is known to be too thin. The manufacturer claims the following about Lumixyl:
- It is a scent free solution which will sit on top of your skin and you may use it at night comfortably.
- It is meant to perform well as base layer under your cream.
- It has humectants and emollients for improved skin.
- Helps in conditioning your skin.
- Some of its ingredients have been backed by studies and therefore, work well for improved skin’s appearance.
What Are The Ingredients In Envy Medical Lumixyl Brightening Crème?
Lumixyl ingredients are summarized below:
- Decapeptide-12 – It is responsible in inhibiting the production of melanin and therefore, it helps in reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Sodium hyaluronate – It penetrates to the deep layer of your skin and help in filling moisture in the spaces between your skin’s connective fibers.
- Bis-ethoxydiglycol cyclohexane 1,4 dicarboxylate – It is known to help in conditioning your skin.
- Licorice root extract – It is well known to help in brightening your skin as well as used for atopic dermatitis.
- Phenylethyl resorcinol – It has been extracted from lightening compounds and it is effective in brightening your skin without having to cause adverse effects.
- Allantoin – It is responsible in boosting the growth of your healthy tissues. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Phyllanthus emblica fruit extract – Provides it anti-inflammatory properties.
- Panthenol – It boosts the levels of moisture and enhances healing of your skin.
Directions To Use
Clean your face and dry it before applying Lumixyl both during the night and in the morning. You should avoid the fragile eye area and use at least SPF30 sunscreen while using this formula to prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Has thirty day return policy for the un-opened products.
- It helps brighten your skin.
- It reduces production of melanin to fade discoloration.
- It leads to a more even skin tone.
- Does not cause irritation, inflammation, dryness or flaking.
- Helps in hydration your complexion.
- Suitable for most types of skins.
- The exact dosages of the ingredients have not been provided.
- The reviews are limited for you to make judgment.
- It is sold through online.
Does Envy Medical Lumixyl Brightening Crème Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no known Lumixyl side effects as its components are safe on your skin.
Envy Medical Lumixyl Brightening Crème Customer Reviews
Lumixyl customer reviews are as follows:
- This works for me. I apply it at night: instructions specify that you have to wear a sunscreen on top of it or risk hyperpigmentation from it, presumably if you go out in the sun with it. I have been using it at night, and it makes my skin glow the next morning.
- Unfortunately, I saw no improvement with my melasma or sun damage after using the entire bottle of this product as directed. I also noticed some some mild irritation/ acne that resolved once a stopped using the product.
Envy Medical Lumixyl Brightening Crème refers to a skin care formula which combats discoloration for an improved skin tone. It works well without causing side effects on you as its components do not cause inflammation, irritation, flaking or dryness.
It brightens your skin and hydrates it for improved complexion. However, the reviews are limited and this makes it difficult to gauge whether it works as it is claimed or not.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.