What is M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum?
This product is brought to you by M2 BEAUTE, a beauty company and brand commited to develop “innovative cosmetic products to maximize and optimize your natural beauty”.
Among the company’s goals is to provide highly effective products that challenge both the traditional and invasive means of enhancing your body, using the latest knowledge revealed by the latest in science and technology. The company currently boasts of presence in over 30 countries.
M2 Beaute Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum, 124,00 €(approximately US $146) for a 5 ml tube, is an eyelash enhancing product that commits to give your lashes the gorgeous transformation — long, thick strands and dense growth — that you have been wanting for a long time but it may cause itching on applied area sometimes.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum?
- M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum?
- How To Apply M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum
- Benefits of M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum
- Disadvantages of M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum
- Does M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict: M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum
M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Significantly boost the health of your lashes by improving nutrient uptake and moisture content.
- Promote the growth of thicker and longer lash strands.
- Give your eyelashes a noticeably more voluminous appearance.
- Enhance the prominence of your lashes.
- Improve your eyelash growth by as much as 50 per cent in just 6 to 8 weeks.
What are the Ingredients in M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum?
- Biotin: Improves protein and nutrient assimilation, this ingredient significantly improves the regrowth of lash strands while also promoting healthier lashes.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Significantly improves the moisture content of your lashes by attracting moisture from the surroundings then gradually releasing these to keep your skin well-hydrated longer. However sometimes it causes redness, and itching on skin.
- Prodew 300: Improves your skin’s ability to absorb and bind moisture to continuously keep your skin well-hydrated over long periods of time.
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans: Improves the rate and quality of hair growth, this ingredient also speeds up the rate of lash growth then protects it to prevent premature fallouts.
How To Apply M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum
- M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum is recommended for once a day application, preferably as part of your nighttime regimen.
- Make sure to cleanse and clear your lashes and eyelids of impurities, excess oils, and makeup and other product residues before applying this product.
- Brush your lash line once using the applicator.
- Sleep in it.
Benefits of M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum
- M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum contains a handful of ingredients that are well-known to help support healthier and lusher hair growth but it may cause redness on applied area.
- This product appears to be sold on several platforms and physically available in stores but, it’s possible that this product may not be available in all locations.
Disadvantages of M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum
- The manufacturer does not openly disclose this product’s components, making it difficult to have a more thorough assessment of product efficiency and safety.
- This product is so much more expensive than most other eyelash enhancers.
- M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum reviews indicate mixed experiences regarding this product’s performance, which highlights that there are no guarantees that you will be satisfied with this product’s results.
Does M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum Have Any Side Effects?
- In the absence of a full ingredients list and given the limited product and user reviews, expect a high likelihood of experiencing side effects if you decide to use M2 Beaute Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum, as a precaution. To prevent this, make sure to test the product on a tiny spot on your skin and leave on overnight. When you see irritation, don’t use the product as it will likely irritate your more delicate eye area. This test, however, will not show if the product will irritate your eyes.
Final Verdict : M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum
At a steep price point, performance expectations are high for M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum. Unfortunately, neither its potency nor safety can be established given the lack of a more detailed information about what is inside the package. It’s up to you to bet your US $170 on that.