Advertising Disclosure ?
As the owner/sponsor of this website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If you feel that any of our content is inaccurate, out-of-date, or otherwise questionable, please leave a comment or contact us. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content. With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. We are dedicated to providing the most scientifically valid, unbiased, and comprehensive information on any given topic. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Reading Time: 3 minutes
What is Mizon Snail Cream?
Mizon Snail Cream, sold for a price of USD 19 for a 75 ml jar, is marketed as a hydrating anti-aging cream that contains high efficacy ingredients that can target fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars but it may cause redness son skin.
It can be bought from various third-party retailer sites since the company has no official website. If you are considering to buy this cream, make sure to read this Mizon Snail Cream review first.
Mizon Creative Beauty Lab is a Korea-based skincare brand that is popular all over Asia. It was established in 2000 and is dedicated to delivering highly affordable and proven effective skincare solutions. The company was able to reduce the price of its solutions by manufacturing them directly from their own factory.
Mizon Snail Cream–Does It Really Work?
As per the website, Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream can:
- Hydrate the skin.
- Diminish the appearance of blemishes.
- Slowly fade acne scars.
- Improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Firm and plump the skin.
- Prevent the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
What Are The Ingredients In Mizon Snail Cream?
Some of the active Mizon Snail Cream ingredients are as follows:
- 92% Snail extract: This animal-based extract is said to promote the renewal of skin cells and can help to minimize the appearance of blemishes and reduce the chances of acne scarring.
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it is used to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations. However, it causes skin infection such as redness or swelling.
How To Apply Mizon Snail Cream
- Apply Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream generously all over the face and neck.
- Gently massage it into the skin for a few minutes.
- If you have dry skin, it is recommended that you layer it up with a heavy moisturizer.
Benefits of Mizon Snail Cream
- This cream works best for oily and combination skin but may cause redness on the skin.
- It contains 92% Snail Extract.
- It is affordable.
Disadvantages of Mizon Snail Cream
- It is not ideal for dry skin.
- It contains alcohol.
- It has a triethanolamine.
- It contains alcohol which causes skin dryness.
Does Mizon Snail Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no documented side effects. However, based on its ingredient list, there’s a possibility that you may experience the following issues:
- Dryness due to the presence of alcohol.
- Watery and irritated eyes because of triethanolamine.
In addition to that, most reviews claim that one of the most common Mizon Snail Cream side-effects is an acne breakout.
Final Verdict: Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream
There is no doubt that Mizon Snail Cream is one of the most affordable creams in the market that claims to address wrinkles, fine lines, and acne scarring. However, the cream contains a few potentially harmful ingredients that may deliver unwanted effects. It offers 30 days return policy.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."