What is Mizon Snail Cream?
Mizon Snail Cream, sold for a price of USD 19 for a 75 ml jar, is marketed as a hydrating anti-aging cream that contains high efficacy ingredients that can target fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars but it may cause redness son skin.
It can be bought from various third-party retailer sites since the company has no official website. If you are considering to buy this cream, make sure to read this Mizon Snail Cream review first.
Table of Contents [Show]
Mizon Creative Beauty Lab is a Korea-based skincare brand that is popular all over Asia. It was established in 2000 and is dedicated to delivering highly affordable and proven effective skincare solutions. The company was able to reduce the price of its solutions by manufacturing them directly from their own factory.
Mizon Snail Cream–Does It Really Work?
As per the website, Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream can:
- Hydrate the skin.
- Diminish the appearance of blemishes.
- Slowly fade acne scars.
- Improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Firm and plump the skin.
- Prevent the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
What Are The Ingredients In Mizon Snail Cream?
Some of the active Mizon Snail Cream ingredients are as follows:
- 92% Snail extract: This animal-based extract is said to promote the renewal of skin cells and can help to minimize the appearance of blemishes and reduce the chances of acne scarring.
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it is used to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations. However, it causes skin infection such as redness or swelling.
How To Apply Mizon Snail Cream
- Apply Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream generously all over the face and neck.
- Gently massage it into the skin for a few minutes.
- If you have dry skin, it is recommended that you layer it up with a heavy moisturizer.
Benefits of Mizon Snail Cream
- This cream works best for oily and combination skin but may cause redness on the skin.
- It contains 92% Snail Extract.
- It is affordable.
Disadvantages of Mizon Snail Cream
- It is not ideal for dry skin.
- It contains alcohol.
- It has a triethanolamine.
- It contains alcohol which causes skin dryness.
Does Mizon Snail Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no documented side effects. However, based on its ingredient list, there’s a possibility that you may experience the following issues:
- Dryness due to the presence of alcohol.
- Watery and irritated eyes because of triethanolamine.
In addition to that, most reviews claim that one of the most common Mizon Snail Cream side-effects is an acne breakout.
Final Verdict: Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream
There is no doubt that Mizon Snail Cream is one of the most affordable creams in the market that claims to address wrinkles, fine lines, and acne scarring. However, the cream contains a few potentially harmful ingredients that may deliver unwanted effects. It offers 30 days return policy.