Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Mizon Snail Cream?
Mizon Snail Cream, sold for a price of USD 19 for a 75 ml jar, is marketed as a hydrating anti-aging cream that contains high efficacy ingredients that can target fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars but it my cause redness son skin.It can be bought from various third-party retailer sites since the company has no official website. If you are considering to buy this cream, make sure to read this Mizon Snail Cream review first.
Mizon Creative Beauty Lab is a Korea-based skincare brand that is popular all over Asia. It was established in 2000 and is dedicated to delivering highly affordable and proven effective skincare solutions. The company was able to reduce the price of their solutions by manufacturing them directly from their own factory.
Mizon Snail Cream–Does It Really Work?
As per the website, Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream can:
- Hydrate the skin.
- Diminish the appearance of blemishes.
- Slowly fade acne scars.
- Improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Firm and plump the skin.
- Prevent formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
What Are The Ingredients In Mizon Snail Cream?
Some of the active Mizon Snail Cream ingredients are as follows:
- 92% Snail extract: This animal-based extract is said to promote the renewal of skin cells and can help to minimize the appearance of blemishes and reduce the chances of acne scarring.
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it is used remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations. However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
How To Apply Mizon Snail Cream
- Apply Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream generously all over the face and neck.
- Gently massage it into the skin for a few minutes.
- If you have dry skin, it is recommended that you layer it up with a heavy moisturizer.
Benefits of Mizon Snail Cream
- This cream works best for oily and combination skin but may cause redness on skin.
- It contains 92% Snail Extract.
- It is affordable.
Disadvantages of Mizon Snail Cream
- It is not ideal for dry skin.
- It contains alcohol.
- It has triethanolamine.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
Does Mizon Snail Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no documented side effects. However, based on its ingredient list, there’s a possibility that you may experience the following issues:
- Dryness due to the presence of alcohol.
- Watery and irritated eyes because of triethanolamine.
In addition to that, most reviews claim that one of the most common Mizon Snail Cream side-effects is acne breakout.
Final Verdict: Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream
There is no doubt that Mizon Snail Cream is one of the most affordable creams in the market that claims to address wrinkles, fine lines, and acne scarring. However, the cream contains a few potentially harmful ingredients that may deliver unwanted effects. It offers 30 days return policy.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."