NeoStrata Enlighten Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Neostrata-Enlighten?
All products are made with Neostrata proprietary ingredients that include Neoglucosamine which exfoliates, lightens and brightens skin. These products also contain a blend of botanical and synthetic ingredients which, when combined, protect skin from damage and improves the appearance of visible signs of skin aging.
Neostrata has come up with Enlighten. This line promotes a three-step, twice daily beauty regimen that includes the following Neostrata Enlighten products:
- Ultra Brightening Cleanser, US$40.95.
- Illuminating Serum, US$64.95.
- Pigment Controller, US$51.95.
NeoStrata Enlighten: Does it really work?
As the squabble to gain a huge chunk of the still growing skincare industry continues, manufacturers and marketers have become even more aggressive. It is unfortunate to note, however, that product quality is often dismal, and the more unfortunate fact is that most consumers are not even aware that they are easily spending $100 on placebo or products that do not deliver on its claims.
This skincare routine is prescribed for consumers with skin issues that include skin darkening, age spots, sun damage, hyperpigmentation and wrinkles.
What Are The Ingredients In NeoStrata Enlighten?
These products are made with the following key ingredients:
- Retinol: proven to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while also helping brighten and protect skin from darkening. It Leads to skin brittleness!
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles. However, it causes Redness to the skin.
- Vitamin E: moisturuzes and protects your skin.
- Optical diffusers: It helps delivers instant skin brightening results
How to Apply NeoStrata Enlighten
- The Manufacturers says,test all products separately on different patches of your skin for any possible irritation or allergic reactions.
- Gradually introduce the products onto your skin, starting with a once daily dose, and slowly work up to a twice daily use over the course of two weeks to one month.
- Use sunscreen during the day to negate the photosensitizing effect of product components.
Benefits Of NeoStrata Enlighten
These products are non-comedogenic and are paraben-free.
Disadvantages Of NeoStrata Enlighten
- Products contain phenoxyethanol, a well-known neurotoxin.
- Products in this regimen also contain artificial colorants and perfume which can be irritating to sensitive skin types.
Final Verdict: NeoStrata Enlighten
There simply isn’t any single product that can answer to all of your skin issues, including your aging skin problems. As a matter of fact, the more you try to combine and layer different products together, the more likely you are to get irritation and blemishes. Full regimens such as the NeoStrata Enlighten can be a better choice.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."