Nia Gold Retinol Night Cream Review: Is This Night Cream Safe To Use?
Nia Gold Retinol Night Cream Overview
Nia Gold Retinol Night Cream, US $75 for a 1 oz. jar, is an overnight anti-aging treatment night cream formulation that gives your skin nightly corrective and rejuvenating functions that help restore lost moisture and nutrients as well as support the maintenance of healthy, young-looking skin.
About Nia Gold Retinol Night Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Chicago, USA-based company, Nia. The company conducts its own R&D efforts and specially considers product formulation to suit even the most sensitive and problematic skin types and conditions. The company uses aloe, known for its skin healing properties, as the foundation of all of its products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve your skin’s texture and structure to make skin appear fuller, younger, and more volumized.
- Lighten dark marks and brighten your overall skin tone.
- Enhance your skin’s protection from factors that age and damage your skin’s matrix.
- Calm and sooth skin inflammations to even out your skin tone and avert permanent skin damage and the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
- Smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines to give you a more youthful appearance.
What Are The Ingredients In Nia Gold Retinol Night Cream ?
- 24KT Colloidal Gold: Delivers this product’e beneficial ingredients deep into your skin, enhancing their efficiency in repairing your skin.
- Vegan Okinawa Green Caviar: Detoxifies your skin to enhance your skin’s moisture content and promote elasticity.
- Encapsulated Retinol: Burst deep into your skin to deliver age-defying ingredients that help fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lline.
- Propolis: Lightens dark marks and calms skin to promote a more even and brighter complexion.
- Manuka Honey: Floods your skin with significant amounts of added moisture which plumps your skin, giving it a fuller look that makes it appear younger-looking in an instant.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Improves skin hydration, relieving chronically dry skin and keeps it comfortably hydrated for hours.
- Licorice Extract: Relaxes and calms your skin to promote a more even skin tone.
- Green Tea: Loaded with antioxidants, it helps improve your skin’s defenses against factors that age and damage your skin.
- Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Olive Oil: Enhance your skin’s elasticity.
Directions To Use:
Nia Gold Retinol Night Cream must be included as part of your evening skin care routine. Thoroughly cleanse and tone your skin before applying this product. Due to this product’s retinol content, it needs to be gradually worked into your routine to allow your skin to adjust its tolerance for retinol.
Start applying on alternate nights until your skin can tolerate nightly use. Observe skin for irritation. If irritation persists, reduce frequency of use or, discontinue product use completely.
- Nia Gold Retinol Night Cream does not contain parabens and drying alcohols that jeopardize your health and permanently damages your skin, respectively.
- This product has never been tested on animals.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network that does not make it easily accessible.
- Nia Gold Retinol Night Cream reviews are severely limited which likewise limits the information available about users’ firsthand experience with this product and collective perception about this product’s performance versus claims made by its makers.
Does Nia Gold Retinol Night Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Nia Gold Retinol Night Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and silicones.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin added as a product preservative.
Nia Gold Retinol Night Cream Customer Reviews
Nia Gold Retinol Night Cream reviews read:
- “I’m on my second month of using this product but I still can’t see any improvement. I can tell my skin feels softer and silkier but, as far as my age spots and wrinkles are concerned, nothing has changed.”
- “This product definitely has a luxurious look and feel to it. The packaging is sleek and sophisticated. Lotion is very creamy and silky. I have oily skin but it doesn’t intensify the condition, like other moisturizers have.” — pebblesgreen23 on Amazon
Nia Gold Retinol Night Cream, ultimately, is an intensive moisturizing product that brings skin ultimate comfort from dryness. However, there are several ingredients in the formula that are more experimental rather than established components that bring age defying benefits.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: