Lilyana Naturals Eye Cream Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Lilyana Naturals Eye Cream Overview
Lilyana Naturals Eye Cream, US $16.99, is an anti-aging eye treatment solution that commits to brighten your eye area and make your skin appear livelier and younger-looking.
About Lilyana Naturals Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
There is no apparent official manufacturer website, although third party sources say that Lilyana Naturals appears to be a small company with possibly little or no track record in skin care. Other than this eye cream, however, the company also distributes other skin care products including ace moisturizer, Vitamin C Serum, and facial cleanser. All Lilyana Naturals products are being marketed and distributed via Amazon.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Moisturizes and brightens the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Firm up your skin, tighten your pores, and make your skin surface appear more refined.
- Helps prevent premature skin aging.
- Delivers a calming effect on irritated skin.
- With regular use, make skin surrounding your eyes appear livelier and more youthful.
What Are The Ingredients In Lilyana Naturals Eye Cream?
- Rosehip: Loaded with Vitamin A, this ingredient is a natural anti-aging superstar, and it is also loaded with antioxidants and fatty acids that help facilitate a calming and rejuvenating effect on skin.
- Hibiscus: A natural source of AHAs, it facilitates faster skin exfoliation and renewal.
- Coconut Oil: Renders its natural antimicrobial properties to help purify your skin while also aiding in restoring ideal moisture content.
Directions to Use
Lilyana Naturals Eye Cream must be applied on freshly cleansed and toned skin, morning and night, for best results.
- Lilyana Naturals Eye Cream is made with 77 per cent organic ingredients which significantly improves the potency of naturally sourced ingredients in the formula.
- The manufacturer has made this product available with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- User reviews indicate that this product goes on well under makeup.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and may only be purchased, at the time of this review, from Amazon.
- Lilyana Naturals Eye Cream contains coconut oil which some people, including skin experts, consider to be pore clogging and, therefore, possibly start a breakout.
Does Lilyana Naturals Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Llyana Naturals Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including alcohol (regardless if organic) and botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy to these components.
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Lilyana Naturals Eye Cream carries a relatively “cleaner” formula. However, manufacturer credibility and accountability are 2 critical guarantees you need, most especially when a product is practically from a yet unknown company. Besides that, there are limited long-term benefits that can be derived from this cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.