What Is Lush Enchanted Eye Cream?
Lush was created and exists to keep presenting better alternatives to often toxic-laden beauty and personal care products. Lush guarantees that all of its products are formulated based on the following brand values: “100% vegan, ethical buying, fighting animal testing, freshest ingredients, handmade, naked packaging”.
Lush Enchanted Eye Cream, US $27.95 for a 1.5 oz. bottle, is an eye cream specialized formula made to care for your thin eye skin
Lush Enchanted Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore and maintain the firmness and suppleness of the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Relieve your eye skin of inflammation.
- Enhance the tone of your eye skin and promote brighter eye area.
- Improve the youthful appearance of skin around your eyes.
What Are The Ingredients In Lush Enchanted Eye Cream?
- Lavender Honey Water: Gives your skin a deep soothing and calming effect that relaxes your complexion and that relieves your skin of redness and signs of irritation.
- Lavender Flower Water: It has anti-inflammatory properties, and also improves your skin’s overall health and appearance by improving local circulation. However skin irritation might be a problem of concern for people who are allergic to daisy family.
- Cold Pressed Organic Almond Oil: Contains rich amounts of Vitamin E, it leaves your skin with a well conditioned surface and a deep soothing moisturized feel.
- Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil: Improve your skin’s moisture content and protect it from becoming degraded at the same time. Although, It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
How To Apply Lush Enchanted Eye Cream
As, per the manufacturer of the product, lush enchanted eye cream must be applied day and night after thoroughly ridding skin of impurities.
Benefits of Lush Enchanted Eye Cream
- Lush Enchanted Eye Cream has never been tested on animals, and never uses ingredients from suppliers who do so.
- This product is 100 per cent naturally sourced and safe for use of vegans.
Disadvantages of Lush Enchanted Eye Cream
- This product is expensive for the tiny packaging.
- Several Lush Enchanted Eye Cream reviews have cited the wasteful product packaging as a downside.
Does Lush Enchanted Eye Cream have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Lush Enchanted Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy concerning these components.
- Increased risk for permanently damaging your skin with regular, long-term exposure to triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for endocrine disruptions, hormonal irregularities, and associated organ failures due to parabens.
Final Verdict: Lush Enchanted Eye Cream
Lush Enchanted Eye Cream contains basic primary ingredients most other eye creams will have in its formula. The presence of parabens is particularly a turn off if you are looking to Lush for toxin-free formulas as well. In the end, it’s up to you what you are willing to compromise.