Lush Enchanted Eye Cream Review: Should You Buy This Eye Cream?
Lush Enchanted Eye Cream Overview
Lush Enchanted Eye Cream, US $27.95 for a 1.5 oz. bottle, is an eye cream specialized formula made to care for your thin eye skin.
About Lush Enchanted Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
Lush was created and exists to keep presenting better alternatives to often toxic-laden beauty and personal care products. Lush guarantees that all of its products are formulated based on the following brand values: “100% vegan, ethical buying, fighting animal testing, freshest ingredients, handmade, naked packaging”.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore and maintain the firmness and suppleness of the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Relieve your eye skin of inflammation.
- Enhance the tone of your eye skin and promote brighter eye area.
- Improve the youthful appearance of skin around your eyes.
What are the ingredients in Lush Enchanted Eye Cream?
- Lavender Honey Water: Gives your skin a deep soothing and calming effect that relaxes your complexion and that relieves your skin of redness and signs of irritation.
- Lavender Flower Water: It has anti-inflammatory properties, and also improves your skin’s overall health and appearance by improving local circulation.
- Cold Pressed Organic Almond Oil: Contains rich amounts of Vitamin E, it leaves your skin with a well conditioned surface and a deep soothing moisturized feel.
- Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil: Improve your skin’s moisture content and protect it from becoming degraded at the same time.
Directions to Use
Lush Enchanted Eye Cream must be applied day and night after thoroughly ridding skin of impurities.
- Lush Enchanted Eye Cream has never been tested on animals, and never uses ingredients from suppliers who do so.
- This product is 100 per cent naturally sourced and safe for use of vegans.
- This product is expensive for the tiny packaging.
- Several Lush Enchanted Eye Cream reviews have cited the wasteful product packaging as a downside.
Does Lush Enchanted Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Lush Enchanted Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy concerning these components
- Increased risk for permanently damaging your skin with regular, long-term exposure to triethanolamine
- Increased risk for endocrine disruptions, hormonal irregularities, and associated organ failures due to parabens
Lush Enchanted Eye Cream Customer Reviews
Lush Enchanted Eye Cream reviews read:
- “I used this everyday for a month. I didn’t notice any difference in my skin. However, I did notice that I was losing a consistent amount of lashes; it’d be at least one or two a day. How do I know this? They always ended up in my eyeball. I don’t wear makeup everyday or even every week, but I was using this product every night. Everyday, I would have to pick out at least one lash from my eyeball. No one likes doing this! I’ve since stopped using it and I’ve had no fallout. I do have a sensitivity to almond oil, which I learned from using Starcraft, as it caused breakouts for me. I don’t know if this was the exact cause, but if you’re sensitive as well, beware?” — Shibe on the manufacturer’s website
- “This is a gentle, soothing moisturizer that is sold at an extremely reasonable price. A little goes a long way, so one bottle lasts for months. This can be applied under or over makeup and sunscreen, or on bare skin. In the morning I use it beneath my sunscreen, and at night I apply it before bed. It keeps the skin around my eyes feeling soft and supple, without causing any breakouts or eye irritation. As a self-proclaimed “Moisturizer”, it definitely does what it claims to do. Lots of eye creams claim to have other cosmetic effects, but I do not need an eye cream with bleach, exfoliants, polymers, retinol, or other ingredients that might bother my skin and eyes. I just want to protect the skin around my eyes, as much as possible, from getting dried-out. Enchanted Eye Cream plumps up dryness, and cools and and calms tired skin. That’s exactly what I want it to do.” — Tovah on makeupalley.com
Lush Enchanted Eye Cream contains basic primary ingredients most other eye creams will have in its formula. The presence of parabens is particularly a turn off if you are looking to Lush for toxin-free formulas as well. In the end, it’s up to you what you are willing to compromise.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.