Shiseido Cellulite Cream Review – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Shiseido Advanced Body Creator Introduction
Shiseido Advanced Body Creator, US $60 for 200 ml, is a body firming cream that helps your body create the right environment to facilitate the speedier breakdown of excess fats to promote a slimmer, better contoured frame.
What Does Shiseido Advanced Body Creator Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following gorgeous body benefits:
- Facilitate faster breakdown of unwanted fat
- Eliminate excess fats from your system
- Enhance the firmness and fullness of your skin to make cellulite and areas with loose skin showing to appear firmer and better contoured
- Leave your skin cool and refreshed
- Enhance your skin’s moisture content
Shiseido Advanced Body Creator Manufacturer’s Detail
One of the world’s oldest and most recognized brands when it comes to cosmetics and skincare, Shiseido was established in 1872.
The prestige brand with Japanese origins first gained public interest when it launched the world’s first-ever lotion.
Today, the brand has grown its reach on the global scale, with current business interests in the skincare, haircare, and cosmetics categories.
Working of Shiseido Advanced Body Creator
The manufacturer did not provide sufficient detail on its website nor on any of the websites of its authorized online resellers about the workings of this cream.
However, we do not think that this product will offer anything out of the ordinary which other sculpting and anti-cellulite creams aren’t already performing.
More specifically, this product must work to breakdown fat, improve circulation, and restore optimal fluid drainage to facilitate excretion of excess fats from your system.
Shiseido Advanced Body Creator Ingredients
- Sculpting Plant Complex: Facilitates faster fat breakdown (specific ingredients of the complex are not provided)
- Caffeine: Improves local circulation, it eliminates unwanted blockages that trap excess fats so that optimal fluid and oxygen flow can be restored, as it simultaneously works on improving your skin’s fluid drainage
- Dimethicone: Conditions your skin, making it feel silkier to the touch
- Glycerin: A highly moisturizing ingredient, it plumps your skin, making problem areas appear fuller, firmer and denser
- Fragrance SLM (Spicy Lemon Mixture): A proprietary complex that acts on your excess fats by stimulating your brain to release fat burning enzymes that help in breaking down unwanted fats and facilitate its elimination from your system
- KUROHO: Japanese fragrance that makes this product soothing and calming to the senses as well
Shiseido Advanced Body Creator Pros
- The manufacturer has guaranteed that this product is suitable for use by all people of different skin types.
- This product leaves your skin with a cool and refreshing feeling that encourages your muscles and nerves to relax.
- The formula makes use of Fragrance SLM, the workings of which as a topical solution to fat elimination is not yet too commonly utilized by similar products.
Shiseido Advanced Body Creator Cons
- The manufacturer failed to share vital details about this product, including full ingredients list and product functionalities.
- This product is not widely available online from accredited resellers.
- Shiseido Advanced Body Creator reviews indicate that many users have been turned off by this product’s “weird smell” as some users would put it so.
Shiseido Advanced Body Creator Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to strong fragrance
- Increased risk for pores to become plugged, product to buildup, and your skin to break out due to silicones in dimethicone
Shiseido Advanced Body Creator must be used after washing. Apply all over your body as you would use lotion. Reapply often on problem areas.
You Can Also Read – Argan Magic Firming Cellulite Cream
At its most basic, the Shiseido Advanced Body Creator is a product that commits to giving you a better-contoured body rid of cellulite and loose skin. It is a tall claim which, unfortunately, Shiseido has not been able to provide any form of proof.
Besides, by this day and age, everyone already knows that topical skin firming creams generally don’t go down to the root causes of cellulites so it is highly unlikely it will magically make your problem areas vanish.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."