La Mer The Reparative Body Lotion Review: Is This serum Safe To Use?
La Mer Body Lotion Overview
La Mer Body Lotion, USD 195 for a 6.7 fl oz (100 ml) bottle, is marketed time eraser as it can deliver the anti-aging effects of serum and deliver it to the body. Expand your knowledge about this lotion in this La Mer Body Lotion review.
About La Mer Body Lotion – Does It Really Work?
La Mer, the manufacturer of La Mer The Reparative Body Lotion, was established by Dr. Max who is a physicist by day and dreamer his entire life. He was inspired by the world underneath the ocean. He formulated all of his skincare solutions by fermenting sea kelp and other ingredients that are naturally found under the sea.
If you want to know if this product does work, continue reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In La Mer Body Lotion
One of the best determinants of a formulation’s efficacy is its ingredients. With that in mind, here are the active La Mer Body Lotion ingredients:
- Seaweed Extract: This ingredient that is collected from the sea has been proven to be rich in nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. These nutrients work hard in hand to reduce skin sensitivity and make it soft and smooth. In addition to that, it also boosts the hydration levels of the skin and keeps it elastic and tight. Lastly, the extract offers anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial for aging and irritated skin.
- Sesame Seed Oil: The oil contains linoleic acid that gives it its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits. It also contains antioxidants that are highly absorbable by the skin so that it can deliver nourishment from deep within.
- Alfalfa Seed Powder: This is one of the plants in the world that contains the highest amount of nutrients and can nourish, hydrate and soften the skin.
Directions To Use
For best results, smooth the La Mer The Reparative Body Lotion all over your body, focusing on the problem areas like the elbows, chest, legs and many more. Apply the lotion after you have taken a bath in the morning and at night. Use it daily to achieve optimum results.
- It can renew and smoothen skin.
- It can deliver all-day hydration to different parts of the body.
- The lotion can comfort the dry parts of the body.
- The lotion is expensive.
- The body lotion does not have clinical studies to prove its effectiveness.
- The lotion contains a few irritating and harmful ingredients.
Does La Mer Body Lotion Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no reviews or clinical studies that claim that there are La Mer Body Lotion side-effects. But based on the ingredients list, there’s a chance that you would experience the following side effects:
- The fragrance in the lotion may irritate the skin, leading to redness, inflammation, and dryness.
- In the long run, when you use the product for a long time, you may suffer from cell death as phenoxyethanol which is found in the lotion is cytotoxic.
The claims of La Mer Body Lotion are truly outstanding. However, the product contains a few ingredients that have been proven to irritate the skin and associated with cell death.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.