La Mer The Reparative Body Lotion Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is La Mer Reparative Body Lotion?
La Mer Body Lotion, USD $195 for a 6.7 fl oz (100 ml) bottle, is marketed time eraser as it can deliver the anti-aging effects of serum and deliver it to the body. Expand your knowledge about this lotion in this La Mer Body Lotion review.
La Mer Reparative Body Lotion – Does It Really Work?
La Mer, the manufacturer of La Mer The Reparative Body Lotion, was established by Dr. Max who is a physicist by day and dreamer his entire life. He was inspired by the world underneath the ocean. He formulated all of his skincare solutions by fermenting sea kelp and other ingredients that are naturally found under the sea.
If you want to know if this product does work, continue reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In La Mer Body Lotion?
One of the best determinants of a formulation’s efficacy is its ingredients. With that in mind, here are the active La Mer Body Lotion ingredients:
- Seaweed Extract: This ingredient that is collected from the sea has been proven to be rich in nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. These nutrients work hard in hand to reduce skin sensitivity and make it soft and smooth.However it can also cause skin problems, including an acne-like rash.
- Sesame Seed Oil: The oil contains linoleic acid that gives it its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits. It also contains antioxidants that are highly absorbable by the skin so that it can deliver nourishment from deep within.
- Alfalfa Seed Powder: This is one of the plants in the world that contains the highest amount of nutrients and can nourish, hydrate and soften the skin.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
How to apply La Mer Reparative Body Lotion
- Smooth the La Mer The Reparative Body Lotion all over your body, focusing on the problem areas like the elbows, chest, legs and many more.
- Apply the lotion after you have taken a bath in the morning and at night.
- Use it daily to achieve optimum results.
Benefits of La Mer Reparative Body Lotion
- It can renew and smoothen skin.
- It can deliver all-day hydration to different parts of the body.
- The lotion can comfort the dry parts of the body.
- It contains Seaweed Extract to reduce skin sensitivity but it may cause skin rash.
Disadvantages of La Mer Reparative Body Lotion
- The lotion is expensive.
- The body lotion does not have clinical studies to prove its effectiveness.
- The lotion contains a few irritating and harmful ingredients.
- No Money back guarantee on this product.
- According to some customer reviews it is not hydrating.
Does La Mer Reparative Body Lotion Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no reviews or clinical studies that claim that there are La Mer Body Lotion side-effects. But based on the ingredients list, there’s a chance that you would experience the following side effects:
- The fragrance in the lotion may irritate the skin, leading to redness, inflammation, and dryness.
- In the long run, when you use the product for a long time, you may suffer from cell death as phenoxyethanol which is found in the lotion is cytotoxic.
Final Verdict: La Mer Reparative Body Lotion
The claims of La Mer Body Lotion are truly outstanding. However, the product contains a few ingredients that have been proven to irritate the skin and associated with cell death.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."