What Is SkinCeuticals Metacell Renewal B3?
SkinCeuticals Metacell Renewal B3 is a daily serum meant to firm and renew skin while improving its tone. This product can be purchased through the manufacturer’s site for $112 or through skincare professionals.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
SkinCeuticals Metacell Renewal B3 – Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims this product is effective for all skin types and will reduce the visibility of deep lines and wrinkles. SkinCeuticals allows customers and the public to download copies of its research, but does not simplify it online so that customers can easily understand how this applies to the product they’re about to purchase.
What Are The Ingredients In SkinCeuticals Metacell Renewal B3?
- Niacinamide (5%): This ingredient is used to hydrate the skin as well as reduce redness in the skin. However it might cause mild burning, itching, or redness.
- Tripeptide Concentrate (2.5%): said to restore collagen and increase skin firmness. The brand does not specify the tripeptide used.
- Pure Glycerin (15%): boosts the skin’s natural moisture barrier for improved hydration and protection from damage caused by free radicals.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Linalool: component of lavender and coriander scents. It is known to sensitize the skin.
- Limonene: solvent and citrus fragrance component.
How To Apply SkinCeuticals Metacell Renewal B3
- Massage 1-2 pumps of the serum onto the face, neck, and chest until fully absorbed.
- Use twice per day for best results.
Benefits Of SkinCeuticals Metacell Renewal B3
- Promotes an even skin tone. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- This product helps increase cell turnover.
Disadvantages Of SkinCeuticals Metacell Renewal B3
- This product is more expensive than similar products considering its 1.7 fluid oz size
- Contains linalool, which is known to sensitize the skin
- Even though there are clinical trial results that are supposedly available, the results of the study show very limited success.
- The return policy requires customers to get approval from the brand’s customer service line, requiring extra steps.
Does SkinCeuticals Metacell Renewal B3 Have Any Side Effects?
Those who sensitive skin should always take precautions when using a new product.
Final Verdict : SkinCeuticals Metacell Renewal B3
SkinCeuticals Metacell Renewal B3 claims it will make your skin look younger by reducing the appearance of dark spots, improving skin firmness, and diminishing the appearance of wrinkles. The full ingredient list is provided, but not all amounts are given and this makes hard to make an educated guess about the product’s effectiveness. Though side effects have not been recorded for this product yet, those who sensitive skin should know the serum contains linalool, which is known to make the skin more sensitive to sunlight. Though the product’s description makes the product seem worthwhile, the evidence provided by the manufacturer is weak at best. The product’s return policy provides 90 days, but allows no exchanges and asks customers to follow instructions before sending the product back. Though there are many promising claims about the product, the cost is higher than average even for the anti-aging market.