Nimni Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
What Is Nimni Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Hydropeptide Nimni Cream, US $110 for a 0.5 oz. jar, is an anti-aging product that commits to lift, smoothen and firm up your skin to restore your skin’s youthful contour and complexion but may causes redness on applied area.
Based on Dr. Marcel Nimbi’s research on time-release retinol and collagen production enhancement, this product has been formulated and is being distributed by HydroPeptide, an anti-aging skin care company. The company declares that its thrust is improving your skin’s health and beauty by enhancing skin cell health which redounds to longer-term improvements that promote the youthful health and appearance of your skin.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Nimni Cream: Does it Really work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following anti-aging and beauty benefits for your aging or mature skin:
- Improve your skin’s elasticity, density and volume by delivering collagen molecules to makeup for the significantly lower collagen production levels as you age.
- Boost the volume of collagen in your skin by delivering external sources as well as by enhancing natural collagen production.
- Eliminate the damaged top layer of your skin to encourage a newer layer to rise from the depths of your skin and show a smoother, more radiant and lesser damaged layer.
- Fade the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and other visible signs of skin aging.
- Utilize time-release technology so that your skin can keep benefitting from the skin renewing and regenerating properties of having Vitamin A continuously applied to your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Nimni Cream?
- Patented Collagen Support Complex: Enhances the rate and volume of collagen production.
- Time-Release Retinol: Helps stimulate skin renewal round-the-clock for faster turnover. However it may cause redness or swelling sometimes.
- Enhanced Penetration Complex: Delivers beneficial ingredients deep into your skin.
- Collagen Supporting Antioxidants: Revive your skin cells to help speed up natural collagen production
Benefits Of Nimni Cream
- This product has not been formulated with gluten, parabens, sulfates and phthalates, all of which can have detrimental effects to your overall health and well-being but may cause redness or swelling.
- The formula infuses time-release technology.
Disadvantages Of Nimni Cream
- There is little information available about the manufacturer.
- Hydropeptide Nimni Cream reviews are not enough to help you gauge consumer sentiment about this product.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Does Nimni Cream Have any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full product ingredients list, there is no way to assess this product’s formula for either efficacy or safety of use.
How To Apply Nimni Cream
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Hydropeptide Nimni Cream must be applied at night following a thorough cleanse and tone.
- Spread evenly on your face and feel free to apply on your neck and chest as well.
- Due to this product’s retinol content, expect your skin to become more easily damaged by UV so make sure to wear sunscreen during the day.
Final Verdict : Nimni Cream
Hydropeptide Nimni Cream easily appears like the dream-come-true solution to aging skin care. That is, if you have over US $200 to spare for a small jar of this anti-aging skin treat.However it may cause skin redness or swelling.It also offers 30 days return policy.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.