Nimni Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Introduction
Hydropeptide Nimni Cream, US $220 for a 1.7 oz. jar, is an anti-aging product that commits to lift, smoothen and firm up your skin to restore your skin’s youthful contour and complexion.
What Does Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following anti-aging and beauty benefits for your aging or mature skin:
- Improve your skin’s elasticity, density and volume by delivering collagen molecules to makeup for the significantly lower collagen production levels as you age
- Boost the volume of collagen in your skin by delivering external sources as well as by enhancing natural collagen production
- Eliminate the damaged top layer of your skin to encourage a newer layer to rise from the depths of your skin and show a smoother, more radiant and lesser damaged layer
- Fade the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and other visible signs of skin aging
- Utilize time-release technology so that your skin can keep benefitting from the skin renewing and regenerating properties of having Vitamin A continuously applied to your skin
Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Based on Dr. Marcel Nimbi’s research on time-release retinol and collagen production enhancement, this product has been formulated and is being distributed by HydroPeptide, an anti-aging skin care company. The company declares that its thrust is improving your skin’s health and beauty by enhancing skin cell health which redounds to longer-term improvements that promote the youthful health and appearance of your skin.
Working of Hydropeptide Nimni Cream
This product works by improving your skin’s overall health and youthfulness by enhancing collagen production and boosting antioxidant levels.
Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Ingredients
- Patented Collagen Support Complex: Enhances the rate and volume of collagen production
- Time-Release Retinol: Helps stimulate skin renewal round-the-clock for faster turnover
- Enhanced Penetration Complex: Delivers beneficial ingredients deep into your skin
- Collagen Supporting Antioxidants: Revive your skin cells to help speed up natural collagen production
Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Pros
- This product has not been formulated with gluten, parabens, sulfates and phthalates, all of which can have detrimental effects to your overall health and well-being.
- The formula infuses time-release technology.
Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Cons
- There is little information available about the manufacturer.
- Hydropeptide Nimni Cream reviews are not enough to help you gauge consumer sentiment about this product.
Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Side Effects
In the absence of a full product ingredients list, there is no way to assess this product’s formula for either efficacy or safety of use.
Hydropeptide Nimni Cream must be applied at night following a thorough cleanse and tone. Spread evenly on your face and feel free to apply on your neck and chest as well. Due to this product’s retinol content, expect your skin to become more easily damaged by UV so make sure to wear sunscreen during the day.
Hydropeptide Nimni Cream reviews read:
- “I’ve gone through one 1.7ml and one .5ml jar of this stuff, and I’m still undecided on whether it’s doing anything or not. I only use it 2-3 time per week as instructed, and my skin does look good the next morning, but nothing long lasting or miraculous. Really not sure it’s worth the price. I will probably try one more jar and decide after that one if it’s worth continuing to purchase. FYI: I am 40 with hyper pigmentation issues and the beginning of fine lines. I am a bit of a skincare junkie…” — Anonymous on LovelySkin
- “I am in my 30’s and have acne prone skin, that is sensitive. I went to a 5 star spa recently and was recommended to use this cream by my caring esthetician. I decided to give it a go, despite the heavy price tab. I have been using this cream only for about 10 days, and I love the glow it gives me. I only put it on at night, as it contains retinol. It smells wonderful and goes on very smoothly and is readily absorbed by my skin. No tacky residue or anything like that. I honestly look forward to applying it, and my skin already looks smoother, more youthful and more radiant.” — DutchLibra on Amazon
Hydropeptide Nimni Cream easily appears like the dream-come-true solution to aging skin care. That is, if you have over US $200 to spare for a small jar of this anti-aging skin treat.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.