Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub: Does It Work?
If you live a lifestyle where you’re always on the go, always up and about, chances are dirt, dust and pollution are stuck in your pores. Add to that, the stress and the beating your skin has to take on from both the environmentally and physically damaging factors that leave your skin looking dull and feeling tired. A good, re-energizing facial scrub at the middle and end of the week is perhaps all that your skin needs to freshen up your look.
About Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub
Best used twice and up to three times weekly, the Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub can be your perfect mid-week and end of the week facial scrub companion in revitalizing your tired skin. Available for$28 per 3 oz. tube, the Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub wakes up your skin with its densely prepared formulation which effectively lifts dead and damaged skin cells and impurities, incorporates them into the solution and eliminates them from your skin as you rinse off the product.
While the product is tough on skin impurities, it’s mild enough to suit even people with the most sensitive skin types.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub
Ole Henriksen was founded by a Hollywood spa owner that goes by the same name. His broad experience delivering beauty and wellness services to some of the most distinguised celebrities and most discerning clients have given Ole sufficient insights to know what products and ingredients to look for to achieve your goal for healthier, younger looking skin. And, no, he did not mean what others think you need rather, he wants you to more closely analyze your skin using tools he has personally devised, so that, in turn, you know exactly what your skin needs.
Indulge in the product offering of Ole Henriksen to find out what it really means to spoil your skin.
With Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub, reinvigorate your skin instantly in one wash!
How Does Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub Work?
The product works by thoroughly and deeply cleansing your pores to lift and rub away all the dirt, excess oils, tiny skin impurities and dead skin cells that end up giving you a rough skin and a haggard look.
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub contains walnut powder that ever so gently scratches the top layer of your skin. The abrasions that result sloughs off dead and damaged skin cells, and stimulates the deeper layers of your skin to produce more collagen and bring newer, younger skin to the surface to replace skin that has been eliminated.
The skin moisturizing and calming properties fo aloe vera gel follows through the exfoliation to prevent skin irritation and dryness. Chamomile adds more moisture and hydration to skin, leaving skin softer and smoother. Also, Comfrey Extract, with natural astingent-like and anti-inflammatory properties, combined with Panax Ginseng Root Extract gives skin a brighter cmoplexion that effectively kicks out your tired look.
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub Ingredients
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub is made from the following ingredients with the corresponding product formulation functions:
- Solvent: Water (Aqua / Eau / Onsen-Sui), Amyl Acetate
- Cleansing and exfoliating agents: Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Mandshurica (Walnut) Shell Powder (Juglans Mandshurica / Kurumi Kaku), Lauramide Dea, Citric Acid
- Moisturizing and skin conditioning agents / emollients / humectants: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Canola Oil (Canola), Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Cassia / Keihi Yu), Geranium Maculatum Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Malt Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/ Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Lecithin
- Antiseptic / Antibacterial / Anti-inflammatory: Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil (Eugenia Caryophyllus / Chouji Yu), Vanillin
- Astringents and skin revitalizers: Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Vitamins: Tocopherol
- Stabilizers and texturizers: Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sorbitol
- Fragrance: Benzaldhyde, Phenethyl Alcohol
- Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate
- Colorant: Carmine (CI 75470)
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub Benefits
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub does not contain parabens, sulfates and phthalates that can irritate skin and cause detrimental effects to your overall health.
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub Drawbacks
There is very little available information as to the science behind this product’s formulation, and how its many ingredients come together to deliver product claims.
May be used on its own as an alternative to your facial cleanser or, may also be used after using your regular cleanser for an even deeper, more intense skin cleansing.
To use, wet skin. Get a few drops on your fingertips and gently massage into skin using gentle, circular strokes.
Use product twice and up to three times a week regularly for best results.
For external use only. Avoid contact with your eyes.
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub Side Effects
- Lauramide Diethanolamine (DEA) may cause mild to severe skin and eye irritations. It is also classified as a potential carcinogen and has been found to have detrimental effects to the environment
- Amyl Acetate may cause moderate skin irritations
Who can use Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub?
People with either young or mature skin may use this product. Product has been deemed safe for all skin types.
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub is packed with ingredients that can allegedly revitalize tired skin and prompt you up after a tiring half of the week. Re-energize your skin with Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: