Pure Biology Total Eye Review: Is it Really Effective?
Pure Biology Total Eye Introduction
Pure Biology Total Eye , US $23.70 for every 30 ml bottle, is an anti-aging eye serum that delivers multiple ingredients that promote multiple benefits to enhance the appearance of skin around your eyes and brighten its overall look.
What Does Pure Biology Total Eye Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Instantly brighten, lift and firm skin around your eyes
- Deliver longer-term, visibl, and buildable improvements to your aging skin with regular and continued product use
- Tighten your skin and fade dark pigments
- Restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels, making your eyes appear livelier
- Rejuvenate your skin and relieve it from tired look
Pure Biology Total Eye Manufacturer’s Detail
This product has been formulated and is being manufactured by the US-based company, Pure Biology. According to third party sources, this company is driven to fuse nature and science to create beautiful skin. In the absence of an official website, however, there is no way to check the company’s track record in anti-aging skin care.
Working of Pure Biology Total Eye
This product works by combining proven anti-aging ingredients that enhance your skin’s youthfulness and health to help reverse signs of skin damage and aging.
Pure Biology Total Eye Ingredients
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: Has moisture-enriching properties, it also promotes brighter skin tone
- Hydrolyzed Pea Protein: Protects your skin from free radical damage, it also helps maintain optimal levels of collagen and elastin fibers
- Proline: Supports proper protein breakdown to help enhance collagen production
- Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate: Restores your skin’s optimal moisture levels, making it dewier and less prone to wrinkling
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: Soothes and calms skin irritation, in turn, promoting a more even skin complexion
- Baobab extract: Strengthens your skin’s resilience from environmental causes of damage and relieves your skin from multiple signs of inflammation which causes your skin tone to even out
- Caffeine: Improves blood and fluid circulation which helps get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles, brightening your skin around your eyes
Pure Biology Total Eye Pros
Pure Biology Total Eye Cons
- The formula is rather common and basic, although it is commensurate to the price tag.
- There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer which fails to build up its accountability and credibility for any result that can arise from product use.
- Pure Biology Total Eye reviews are mixed, many favoring the product but a considerable number say that this product did not deliver any positive improvements to their skin.
Pure Biology Total Eye Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and triethanolamine, both of which can cause your skin to become permanently damaged with regular product use
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Pure Biology Total Eye must be applied day and night following a fresh cleanse and thorough toning.
Pure Biology Total Eye reviews read:
- “Does not work. I have used it morning and night for two months now and there has been no change in the appearance of my wrinkles.” — Amazon Customer
- “A little bit goes a long way since it spreads evenly and absorbs into the skin. Key ingredients include rice protein (nourishing, stimulates collagen production), pea protein (skin conditioner), and baobab extract (anti-inflammatory). It doesn’t leave any residue and feels soft to the touch. I use it as a wake-me-up in the mornings, and for moisturizing the eye area at night. I’m looking forward to seeing the long term results and lift.” — AVB on Amazon
Pure Biology Total Eye contains a long list of ingredients, most of which have proven anti-aging skin benefits. Although there is hardly anything different about this product, the rich formula just might give you more than what you’re paying for which is rare when it comes to anti-aging formulas. Still, positive results are only as good as how your skin responds to this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.