What is SiO 24-hour system?
The SiO 24-Hour System is a one-of-a-kind anti-aging technology innovation that is committed to deliver visible results in as little as 8 hours.
It has been specially designed and conceptualized to help manage and tackle problematic wrinkles that show up on the décolleté area.
Table of Contents [Show]
The manufacturer recommends this system for men and women who have visible wrinkles or ‘crepey’ skin on the chest that they want to become less noticeable.
It specifically consists of three products designed to deliver a transformative change on the chest area. The three components are: the SiO SkinPad, the SiO Décolleté Serum, and SiO Décolleté Cleansing Discs.
Who is the Manufacturer?
This product is manufactured by SiO, a beauty company founded and established by Gigi Howard, a former model and now a veteran player in the beauty and wellness industry.
She started SiO when she noticed chest wrinkles and saggy skin on her cleavage area when she was in her late 20s. She started SiO with the goal of fading those unsightly chest wrinkles.
Then, the first batch of SiO products was created, all using silicone as the primary ingredient and, later, oxygen which combined to form the company name, SiO.
What are the Ingredients in SiO 24-hour system?
Listed below are the key ingredients used to make each of the three components included in the SiO 24-Hour System:
- Silicone: This ingredient is from a pure source and added to this product at medical grade levels. It hydrates skin and smooths it out, causing wrinkles to fade in as little as eight hours.
SiO Décolleté Serum
- Steveoside: This is a proprietary ingredient derived from the Stevia Plant. It has shown to be capable of deeply penetrating the skin, relaxing the muscles to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Red Algae, Trehalose, and Hyaluronic Acid: This complex significantly enhances your skin’s moisture content. Simultaneously, your skin’s natural protective barrier is reinforced, and signs of skin inflammation are relieved, allowing a more radiant, blemish-free skin to show through.
SiO Décolleté Cleansing Discs
- Glycolic and Lactic Acids: These are naturally derived exfoliants. These acids help gently lift the skin’s damaged top layer and by doing so, collagen production and skin regeneration are stimulated, forcing new skin to rise to the surface.
How Does SiO 24-Hour system Work?
The SiO 24-Hour System works by delivering three critical functions that can encourage your skin to become renewed and rejuvenated. First, the Cleansing Disc sloughs off dry and dead skin layers.
The exfoliation function encourages nutrients and hydration from the two other products in the system to become more effective and efficient in penetrating your skin. Second, the overnight SkinPad provides skin with silicone and oxygen and, as it does so, nutrient and blood circulation help bring your skin back to life.
Third, the Décolleté Serum delivers intense hydration, plumping the skin for a smoother, wrinkle-free appearance.
What are the Advantages of SiO 24-hour system?
- Each SkinPad may be used up to 15 times.
- The SiO Décolleté Serum has been shown to lighten dark marks and generally improve the appearance of photo-damaged skin.
- The system delivers antioxidants that help revitalize skin but also improve its defenses against free radicals, UV rays, and other environmental stressors.
- The system includes an exfoliation step that enhances ingredient absorption and assimilation.
- Positive results may be seen in as little as 8 hours.
What are the Disadvantages of SiO 24-hour system?
- The system may be tedious to follow and maintain as part of a daily skincare regimen.
- Your skin may be missing out on other equally vital nutrients required to restore youthfulness.
- The regimen requires the purchase of three separate products as opposed to one, multi-action product.
- The daytime serum does not include UV protection and it may have to be layered with a separate sunscreen.
Is It Worth Buying SiO 24-hour system?
Men and women who are deeply bothered by wrinkles and saggy skin on the chest area may need to examine this system more closely as it does appear to consist of several beneficial ingredients. However, the consumer must keep in mind that this system is more high maintenance than many other skincare brands and costlier, requiring the purchase of three separate products.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Price of SiO 24-hour system?
The SiO SkinPad costs $49.95 for two packs (a 30-day supply). SiO Décolleté Serum costs $135 for a 1fl. oz. bottle and the SiO Décolleté Cleansing Discs cost $24.95 for 30 discs. Discounts are available if you sign up for monthly subscription.
Who Should Use SiO 24-hour system?
The SiO 24-Hour System is for men and women experiencing signs of aging on the décolleté area. Skin in this area can be prone to showing early signs of aging as it is thinner and more delicate than on other areas of the body. Therefore, even younger people may benefit from using it.
How to Apply SiO 24-hour system?
First, use the Cleansing Discs, then apply the SkinPad and wear it overnight. Use the SiO Décolleté Cleansing Discs after removing the SkinPad the next morning.
Does it have Money Back Guarantee?
All purchases are covered by a 30-day money back guarantee that commences on the date that item was received.
SiO 24-Hour System is indeed unlike the usual topical neck and chest creams. One advantage is that the patch delivery may help better soak the affected area with nutrients and moisture required to lift and fade the wrinkly, ‘crepey’ appearance of skin on the décolleté.
However, it may be harder to maintain in your skincare regimen because of the higher price point and the fact that there are several steps to follow.
Although it may be sufficiently moisturizing, there may not be enough active ingredients to provide full anti-aging benefits.
While SiO products appear to be good quality and quite innovative, it is worth doing some research into other anti-aging skin care product that are also designed for the purpose of improving the appearance of the skin in the décolleté area.