RNA Power Eye Cream SK-II Review Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is SK-II RNA Eye Cream?
RNA Power Eye Cream SK-II, US $135 for 14.5 ml, offers a Radical New Age treatment to transform your eyes and give it a more youthful appearance. More specifically, this product is formulated to provide the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Deliver a comforting moisture on the surface to help relieve skin of dryness.
- Provide deep hydration that soothes and treats your skin from the inside.
- Support your skin’s natural skin repair and rejuvenation mechanisms to help restore eye skin health with the help of amino acids and nutrients.
- Help soothe eye skin irritations to promote brighter eye area but may cause irritation.
- Smoothen fine lines and firm up saggy skin around the eyes.
SK-II is a Japanese brand that has made a name in skincare since the 1980s, and which is now owned by Procter & Gamble.
What Are The Ingredients In SK-II RNA Eye Cream?
- Pitera: A proprietary ingredients that is primarily made up of fermented yeast, amino acids, vitamins and minerals that work with your skin’s natural rejuvenation processes to help restore overall skin health.
- Radical New Age Complex: Helps radically improve skin synthesis from inside and out, to help strengthen your skin as it tightens and firms it up to correct visible signs of skin aging.
- Palmotoyl Pentapeptide-4: Considered the better, less irritating alternative to retinol, it helps smoothen out your skin’s surface to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out. However it may cause a rash around the eyes or skin irritation.
- Chlolleragen: Also known as Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, nutrient-rich ingredient that nourishes while simultaneously protecting your skin from damages caused by free radicals and UV.
How To Apply SK-II RNA Eye Cream
For best results, use RNA Power Eye Cream SK-II day and night, following a fresh cleanse and tone. Dot around your eyes then spread in upwards, circular fashion, gently tapping occasionally to pack product in.
RNA Power Eye Cream SK-II Advantages
As guided by manufacturer:
- Use RNA Power Eye Cream SK-II day and night, following a fresh cleanse and tone.
- Dot around your eyes then spread in upwards, circular fashion, gently tapping occasionally to pack product in.
Benefits Of SK-II RNA Eye Cream
- This product consists of a combination of ingredients that provide both superficial and deep treatments to aid your eyes skin in recovering from dryness and damage.
- It delivers thick and deep nourishment that helps skin recover from damage but may cause redness on applied area.
- Skii rna eye cream reviews have been raving about the deep conditioning power of this formula.
Disadvantages Of SK-II RNA Eye Cream
- This product is formulated with ingredients, such as benzyl alcohol and fragrances, which have been associated with mild to severe cases of adverse skin reactions, and which can cause permanent skin damages with long-term skin exposure.
- This product is formulated with PEG, which can be easily contaminated with carcinogens.
- Skii rna eye cream reviews have repeatedly cited product thickness which, while deeply moisturizing, leaves a sensation that is too warm and too packed for skin to stay cool throughout the day, which may not make this product a good formula to go under your makeup.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
Final Verdict: RNA Power Eye Cream SK-II
RNA Power Eye Cream SK-II is wonderfully packed with highly moisturizing ingredients that instantly relieve your dry skin issues and which can build up benefits with regular use. However, the presence of sensitizing ingredients may do your skin more harm than good over the long term. This product offers 30 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."