SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser Overview:
Skinmedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser is skin cleanser product that is designed to cleanse and remove the dead skin. It uses the alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids to cleanse and exfoliates the skin. It helps to improve the skin appearance, tone, and texture.
Skinmedica brand is the manufacturer of this formula. The manufacturer claims that it helps to remove the dead skin and cleanse it leaving your skin texture and tone smooth. They also argue that the formula used is powerful and safe to allow it to deliver its desired results.
It is safe all type of skin including the sensitive one. It is available on the official manufacturer website and Amazon official website.
Skinmedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser review provides you with the claims of what it does in your skin. It gives you some details on the benefits, formula, and working process.
About SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
Skinmedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser consists of a potent alpha hydroxy acid, jojoba beads and beta hydroxy acid that helps you to scrub the dead skin away. It leaves your texture improved.
It helps to reduce the aging signs and hydrates the skin. It helps to keep your skin refreshed and rejuvenated.
What Are The Ingredients In SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser?
It contains a potent formula that aids in removing the dead skin and cleanse it. They are well blended and works together to achieve the claims of its review. SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser has the following ingredient:
- Jojoba Oil – it has anti-inflammatory that helps to soothe skin.
- Panthenol – it improves skin tone and helps to soothe the inflammation of the skin.
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract – is an antioxidant that helps to improve skin tone and purify skin.
- Saccharum Officinarum extracts – it helps to remove dead cells and moisturize the skin.
- Salicylic Acid – it helps to shed the dead skin and moisturizes it.
- Glycerin – it helps to remove dirt from skin and clean it from within.
Directions To Use:
The manufacturer instructs you to moisten your skin first with warm water and apply a small amount of this formula to fingertips. Then, add a little water and cleanse and exfoliate your face using gentle circular motions. Lastly, rise using warm water thoroughly, and it can be used as many times as you need.
- It cleanses the skin.
- It improves the skin appearance.
- It enhances the skin tone and texture.
- It removes the dead skin.
- It hydrates and refreshes skin.
- It removes makeup and excess oil.
- It rejuvenates your skin.
- It increases the skin sensitivity.
- There is no mention of a money back guarantee if not satisfied with the product.
Does SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser Have Any Side-Effects?
Skinmedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser has the following side effects:
- It increases the skin sensitivity to sunburn due to the presence of alpha hydroxyl acid.
- It can cause some allergic reaction if allergic to some of its formulae.
SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser Reviews:
Here are some of the customers’ reviews on this formula:
- My friend raved about this product and I love it. It makes my skin feel soft and it exfoliates your skin wonderfully. I was hoping that it would help to fade some of my brown spots on my face but no luck. But I will continue to buy because my skin does feel fresh after using it.
- Used for 2 weeks and I felt I got tanned more inspire of using sunscreen and avoiding sun exposure. I’m not happy with this product so far.
Skinmedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser is one of the exfoliating and cleanses product on the market today. It claims that it removes the dead skin and improves the skin texture and tone.
It utilizes its main ingredient alpha hydroxy acid and beta hydroxy acid that is naturally extracted. It helps to scrub the dead skin away and cleanse the skin. Leaving the skin hydrated and refreshed. More so, it helps to reduce the fine line and brighten your skin complexion.
Its formula is safe for you and ensures that there is no significant side effect on your skin. They work together to deliver the claims in its review.
Moreover, you should look for more details about it and the formula used. Where you can ascertain of its safety and ability to deliver your desired results.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: