Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Review: Is it effective for use?
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Overview:
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is manufactured by Sol de Janeiro, is an anti-cellulite cream enriched with guaraná that is meant to increase the firmness of skin plagued with cellulite. It comes in bottles of 2.5 oz which cost $20, and 8.1 oz. that cost $45.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Ingredients List:
- Guaraná: This tropical berry has many antioxidants that help stimulate the skin’s glow. Guaraná is also a natural anti-fungal and antibacterial substance that can help reduce acne and other skin problems.
- Açai: Rich in vitamins A, B, C and E, this berry helps remove dead skin cells, has antioxidant properties that fight aging, and restore skin’s glow.
- Coconut Oil: Rich in saturated fats, coconut oil is an excellent skin moisturizer. It also contains lauric, capric, and caprylic acids with anti-bacterial properties. It also contains vitamin E, which has many benefits to the skin and helps fight signs of aging. The proteins in coconut oil help keep skin firm and decrease the appearance of scars.
- Glycerin: An effective humectant that traps moisture in the skin. But also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin
- Carrot Seed Oil: From the seeds of wild carrot, it tightens skin, producing a rejuvenating effect.
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Directions/Working:
- Recommended from problem areas such as the buttocks, abdominal area, legs and arms.
- Massage using a circular motion to stimulate better circulation until the cream is fully absorbed.
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Advantages:
- A complementary sample is sent with each purchase from the official website.
- A list of ingredients is provided.
- The product is also sold in various beauty stores across the country.
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Disadvantages
- The maker of the cream does not include independent tests that explain if/how its formula works.
- Exact amounts of ingredients are not shown.
- It may cause skin irritation.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream has many ingredients that have been to benefit the skin and help it look firmer over time. Many of these ingredients are also natural. The manufacturer of the cream sells it bottles of different sizes, includes a free sample with purchases made through its website, and has a 30-day return policy. The cream is also sold in well-known cosmetics stores. Still, the product does not cite independent studies that show how its formula is more effective than other anti-cellulite creams in the industry. Other products that provide this information may appeal to consumers.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
There is a 30-day return and refund period for customers who are not satisfied with the results of using the cream. The manufacturer also gives an extended refund period for purchases made during holidays.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: