Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Brazilian Bum Bum Cream?
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is manufactured by Sol de Janeiro, is an anti-cellulite cream enriched with guarana that is meant to increase the firmness of skin plagued with cellulite but sometimes it may cause irritation on skin. It comes in bottles of 2.5 oz which cost $20, and 8.1 oz. that cost $45.
Table of Contents [Show]
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
What are the Ingredients in Brazilian Bum Bum Cream?
- Guarana: This tropical berry has many antioxidants that help stimulate the skin’s glow. Guarana is also a natural anti-fungal and antibacterial substance that can help reduce acne and other skin problems.
- Acai: Rich in vitamins A, B, C and E, this berry helps remove dead skin cells, has antioxidant properties that fight aging, and restore skin’s glow.
- Coconut Oil: Rich in saturated fats, coconut oil is an excellent skin moisturizer. It also contains lauric, capric, and caprylic acids with anti-bacterial properties. It also contains vitamin E, which has many benefits to the skin and helps fight signs of aging. The proteins in coconut oil help keep skin firm and decrease the appearance of scars.
- Glycerin: An effective humectant that traps moisture in the skin. But also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Carrot Seed Oil: From the seeds of wild carrot, it tightens skin, producing a rejuvenating effect.
How To Apply Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
- Recommended from problem areas such as the buttocks, abdominal area, legs and arms.
- Massage using a circular motion to stimulate better circulation until the cream is fully absorbed.
Benefits of Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
- A complementary sample is sent with each purchase from the official website.
- It can help to traps moisture in the skin but it may cause irritation on sensitive skin.
- The product is also sold in various beauty stores across the country.
Disadvantages of Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
- The maker of the cream does not include independent tests that explain if/how its formula works.
- Exact amounts of ingredients are not shown.
- It may cause skin irritation.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
Final Verdict:Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream has many ingredients that have been to benefit the skin and help it look firmer over time. Many of these ingredients are also natural. The cream is also sold in well-known cosmetics stores. Still, the product does not cite independent studies that show how its formula is more effective than other anti-cellulite creams in the industry. Other products that provide this information may appeal to consumers.In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service. It is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."