Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Introduction
The Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is made by the Sol de Janeiro company who have a range of Brazilian-inspired products which are sold on their website. The Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is a moisturizer named for the main area of the body it is designed for which, as the website points out, an obsession in Brazil.
However, it can be used on any other area of the body which requires a smoothing, firming appearance. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is sold at a cost of $45.00 for a 240 ml tub and, as with all products made and sold by the company, can be returned if necessary within 14 days of purchase.
What Does Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Claim
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is said to have the following effects on the skin:
- Gives the skin a soft shimmer that makes it appear healthier and more toned
- Moisturizes without leaving the skin feeling greasy or oily
- Smooths and tightens the skin
- Provides antioxidants to keep skin cells healthy and protected
- Gives the skin a sweet, nutty fragrance
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
The Sol de Janeiro company is a US-based manufacturer of skincare and fragrance products that are sold from their website and in certain retail stores such as Sephora. The website for the company has a fun and youthful vibe and the product descriptions are written in the same way.
The site gives background details about the founders of the brand and provides an extensive FAQ section which addresses product and ordering details. Consumers can take advantage of special offers on the site such as 20% off all products and free shipping is offered on purchases over $50.00.
Workings of Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
The Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is made specifically for the buttocks area as a way to lift, tone and tighten the skin. While it is not necessarily marketed as a cellulite cream, the stimulating and tightening effects of the ingredients used in the formula may improve the appearance of skin that is prone to this, reducing the severity of the dimples that indicate cellulite. The cream also contains rich moisturizing ingredients that provide long lasting hydration, improving the overall tone and texture of the skin.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Ingredients
- Guaraná: Stimulates the circulation and gives the skin a smoother appearance
- Coconut oil: Richly moisturizing, this oil softens and conditions dry skin
- Brazil Nut: This popular nut is said to speed cell regeneration and strengthen the immune system
- Guayusa: This botanical is full of beneficial minerals, vitamins and amino acids. It is also a potent antioxidant and naturally caffeinated for a stimulating effect.
- Cupuaçu Butter: This ingredient is similar to Shea Butter in terms of skin conditioning properties and contains fatty acid and Polyphenols which maintain moisture levels in the skin
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Pros
- The formula imparts a sweet, nutty fragrance
- It contains powerful antioxidants to protect against free radicals
- Gives a slight shimmer to the skin for a healthy glow
- Can be used on all areas of the body in addition to the buttocks
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Cons
- It only has a 14 day return period
- It is perfumed so may not be suitable for sensitive skin types
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Side Effects
For people whose skin is not affected by perfumes, the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream should not cause any harmful side effects or irritate their skin.
The cream should be massaged into the skin in a circular motion, allowing the skin to build up warmth for better absorption. The manufacturer suggests starting with the buttocks area and moving to any other part of the body which requires treatment.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream appears to be a rich moisturizing cream that, if applied according to the manufacturer’s instructions, may also diminish the appearance of cellulite over time. Consumers seem to really like the smell of the product mostly and it would be interesting to see actual data from testing done on the product in clinical trials in order to know just how well it performs.
Consumers might not want to rely on this product totally as a way to rid themselves of cellulite and the manufacturer actually states that this product cannot do that.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: