Zo Skin Health Oraser Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Zo Skin Health Oraser Overview
Zo Skin Health Oraser Cellulite Control is a just released product formula that is designed to help correct and manage cellulite-challenged areas of your body.
About Zo Skin Health Oraser — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by ZO Skin Health by the celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Zein Obagi. Consistent with Dr. Obagi’s skin care concept of the “science of skin health”, this skin care company has been formulating products that users can apply at home to harness the benefits of wearing nothing but clear, great skin. ZO Skin Health was established in 2007.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Reduce the appearance of cellulites appearing on any part of your body.
- Give your skin and body a better contour and a slimmer silhouette.
- Smoothen cellulite-challenged areas to help dramatically plump your skin and make the orange peels appear less noticeable.
- Help restore optimal rates of metabolism to burn excess fats much faster.
What Are The Ingredients In Zo Skin Health Oraser?
- Betaine: Helps gently lift and eliminate the damaged top layer of your skin.
- Carnitine: Speeds up the metabolism of fat to reduce the size and quantity of fat cells by burning or, by directly melting away and eliminating these from your body.
- Caffeine: Improves blood and fluid circulation which, in turn enhances digestion, metabolism, and the movement of nutrient-rich blood to aid in cleaning up your system, including eliminating excess fats from your body.
- Biotin: Helps your body breakdown fat and other nutrients to help fuel multiple processes in your body that help promote a slimmer silhouette and an improved contour at faster rates.
- Vitamin C: Revitalizes your skin cells to correct, restore and even prevent new fat cells from forming cellulites on the surface of your skin.
Directions to Use
Zo Skin Health Oraser may be generously applied on all cellulite-challenged parts of your body. Use day and night, ideally on skin that has been freshly exfoliated, scrubbed or brushed to help the formula soak into your skin deeper and more easily.
- Zo Skin Health Oraser combines several ingredients well-recognized for their respective cellulite reduction properties.
- This product is easy to use and incorporate into your daily and nightly skin care regimens.
- This product lists phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin used as a product preservative, as the twelfth ingredient in a long list of product components that lists all the potentially cellulite reducing ingredients after it, which means that the beneficial ingredients are added in very low concentrations and likely not to impact your skin in any way.
- Zo Skin Health Oraser has limited commercial availability, although a visit with your dermatologist will likely help you gain access to this product.
Does Zo Skin Health Oraser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Zo Skin Health Oraser Cellulite Control:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including pentylene glycol, butylene glycol, and many other additives
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage and dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which forms benzene, a carcinogen, when it is combined with Vitamin C.
There is way too little concentration of the cellulite reducing ingredients with which Zo Skin Health Oraser is formulated with. Even though these were present in higher quantities though, there still can be no guarantees that this product will improve your cellulites at all.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.