Amilean Firming Lotion Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Amilean Firming Lotion Overview
AmiLean Advanced Cellulite Firming Lotion, US $69.99 for an 8 fl. ox. bottle, is a Cellulite cream for cellulite reduction solution that commits to leaner, firmer, better sculpted body that is rid of unsightly dimpling and bulging.
About Amilean Firming Lotion — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by AmiLean, a skin care brand that is into the business of body slimming and skin enhancement. It’s rather tight lineup of products includes skin firming solutions, and energy supplements and appetite suppressors as well. According to the product’s official website, AmiLean is a US-based company.
Based on claim1 made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver active ingredients that promote firmer, slimmer and tighter skin.
- Visibly reduce the appearance of cellulites.
- Rid your skin of bulging fats and trapped fluids.
- Render anti-inflammatory properties.
- Help prevent the formation of fat cells and the eventual formation of cellulites in the future.
What Are The Ingredients In Amilean Firming Lotion?
- Aminophylline: It has a skin dehydrating effect that helps give your skin a more flattering shape and a better contour, helping fade the appearance of cellulites.
- Liposomes: Help transform the beneficial ingredients of this product deep within your skin where these can work more effectively and more efficiently to benefit cellulite-challenged areas of your body.
Directions to Use
Amilean Firming Lotion must be used on freshly cleansed skin. Massage in vigorously to blend in well and soak deeply into your skin. To improve efficiency and absorbency, it is recommended that you exfoliate, scrub or brush your skin before product application. Combining this with a healthier lifestyle will help improve results.
- Amilean Firming Lotion has a lightweight consistency that makes it easy to blend in with your skin.
- This product will not leave your skin greasy, although you have to give it some time to soak in deeply before layering with other products in your routine.
- The manufacturer recommends this product for use by both women and men.
- This product is covered by a 30-day money back guarantee.
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network and may not be available in some territories.
- The makers of Amilean Firming Lotion maintains a website that offers very little information about how this product works to deliver on multiple product claims.
Does Amilean Firming Lotion Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using AmiLean Advanced Cellulite Firming Lotion:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including several synthetic ingredients
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancer due to PEGs which has a high affinity to toxic chemicals, including 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen
- Increased risk for dry skin due to aminophylline
Amilean Firming Lotion appears as if it has something new to offer for solving your persistent cellulites. However, the manufacturer fails to disclose how much of Aminophylline is included in this product. Besides, this active ingredient can both be a good and bad news for your skin. It may give your skin a better looking contour but, it can also dry out the surface.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.