STRIVECTIN Advanced Acid Rehydrate + Replump Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is STRIVECTIN Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum?
As per the manufacturer it’s stated mission is to “deliver the most high-performance skincare and haircare solutions powered by the latest clinical advances to transform the look of your skin and hair”. The company is best known by its patented NIA-114 complex which protects skin from manifesting various types of skin damage and aging.
STRIVECTIN Advanced Acid Rehydrate + Replump Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum, US $79 for 1.0 oz., is a dual formulation that comes in 2 tubes and a single bottle packaging.
STRIVECTIN Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum – Does it really work?
Based on the manufacturer’s claims, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to promote the health and gorgeous appeal of your skin:
- Deliver a significant moisture boost to your skin that dramatically improves its volume, plumpness and density
- Restore your skin’s optimal hydration mechanisms to keep your skin sufficiently moisturized continuously
- Improve your skin’s protective barrier to help your skin better capture and lock in moisture, and in minimizing surface water loss as well
- Strengthen your skin to make it more resilient to environmental factors that cause skin to age and become permanently damaged
- In 1 to 4 weeks, and with regular product application, your wrinkles and fine lines should appear smoother, more faded, and less noticeable
What are the ingredients in STRIVECTIN Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum?
- NIA-114 Molecule: Protects and rebuilds your skin’s protective barriers to make it more resilient to damage, irritation and other signs of skin aging
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Peptides: Improve skin cell coordination, significantly speeding up multiple cellular level mechanisms necessary for repairs, regeneration and turnover to happen fast
- Ceramides: Supports the restoration of your skin barrier’s integrity, facilitates repairs, and strengthens your surface layer to shield your skin better from environmental causes of skin damage and aging
Benefits of STRIVECTIN Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum
- This product has a medium consistency that glides smoothly onto your skin and which gets absorbed easily
- The formula goes well under makeup.
Disadvantages of STRIVECTIN Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum
- Some people find the formula to be not hydrating enough.
- STRIVECTIN Advanced Acid Rehydrate + Replump Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum reviews have indicated how some users did not feel nor see any improvements following several weeks of product use.
Does STRIVECTIN Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances, menthol, and butylene glycol
- Increased risk for cancers due to urea which gives off formaldehyde, a carcinogen, as a by-product
- Increased risk for brain and nerve damage and related diseases due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin
How to apply STRIVECTIN Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum
Manufacturer claims that for best results, use STRIVECTIN Advanced Acid Rehydrate + Replump Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum day and night.
Final Verdict- STRIVECTIN Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum
STRIVECTIN Advanced Acid Rehydrate + Replump Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum comes in a swell packaging and, while the formulation does seem promising, this formula will look rather much like any other wrinkle cream without the NIA-114. The technology offered though may be too simple for you not to be able to find it in other wrinkle creams.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: