Trilane, US $80 for 1 oz., is a wrinkle serum that promises to deliver the following beauty and anti-aging benefits for your skin:
Revive your skin’s healthy nutrient and moisture levels
Restore your skin’s density, elasticity and firmness
Protect your skin from wrinkles and other signs of aging and damage
Make fine lines and wrinkles appear much less visible
Trilane has been developed by Dr. Susan Lark, an authoritative resource for women’s alternative health care and wellness, previously utilizing squalane from sharks but, has later been re-formulated to contain squalane from botanical sources.
- Squalane: Fortifies your skin’s protective outer barrier by flooding it with lipids that closely resemble the ones naturally created by your skin; overtime, this ingredient strengthens your skin’s protection against further damage and infections
- Jojoba Esters: Supports better skin hydration and conditioning, keeping your skin comfortably moisturized over longer periods of time
- Tocopherol: Derived from Vitamin E, this ingredient restores your skin’s healthy moisture levels as it simultaneously brings back your skin’s naturally strong capability to capture and retain hydration
Trilane must be applied after cleansing and toning only, after the lighter products in your routine and under your thicker creams. When using anti-aging products, always make sure to wear sunscreen during the day, not only to enhance its anti-aging effects but, more importantly, to protect your skin from raised photosensitivity which several anti-aging ingredients are well-known to cause as a side effect.
- This product is not made from squalane from sharks and, therefore, you are guaranteed not to be hurting these animal populations when you use this product.
- This product is formulated differently, that is, some are scented while there is also an unscented variety which is more ideal for use on sensitive and problematic skin types.
- This product is paraben-free.
- Trilane reviews are practically absent and, there is also just a handful of consumers that have provided their thumbs up to this product.
- The manufacturer does not list this product’s full ingredients list and, from the ones often highlighted, there seems little benefit that an aging or mature skin can derive from this product that goes beyond moisturizing and conditioning.
- This product has a very limited physical and online product distribution channel system, which means that it may not be easy to access but, where available, you should also validate the credibility of the seller for product authenticity and security of online financial transactions.
- Trilane reviews are severely limited and provide little to no helpful information that you can use when deciding on whether or not to buy this product.
Trilane is a product that has been around for several years which, at hind sight, appears to suit aging skin. However, at closer examination, this product seriously requires a facelift to incorporate aging skin breakthroughs which your mature skin is guaranteed to benefit from. Until then, however, when your skin is already showing signs of aging, you certainly will need something else.