What is Truskin Vitamin C?
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum, US $19.99 for 1 oz., is made with a mostly complex botanical line up of ingredients that, combined, deliver for you the following beauty benefits:
Give your skin a powerful antioxidant boost that protects your skin cells from free radical damage that can permanently change its molecular structure and cause permanent damages and signs of skin aging to appear.
Table of Contents [Show]
Revitalize skin cells by providing more energy that can be used to speed up skin renewal and rejuvenation. Boost your skin’s moisture level that is intended to make your skin appear denser and dewier. Improve skin synthesis for a smoother, tighter appearance.
This product has been formulated by TruSkin Naturals, a US-based company committed to developing products that “correct, prevent, protect, and nourish for healthy, glowing skin”.
What are the Ingredients in Truskin Vitamin C?
- Vitamin C (20%): Boosts cellular energy levels to power up faster and more efficient collagen production, skin repair and regeneration necessary to turnover skin and in restoring healthy moisture levels; also protects your skin cells from damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin E: Nourishes your skin and helps rebuild your skin’s protective barrier as it deeply nourishes your skin while also simultaneously providing antioxidant protection to shield your skin from damage and aging but it may cause skin irritation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A powerful humectant that attracts moisture to your skin and keeps it hydrated over long periods of time.
- Methylsulfonylmethane: Provides antioxidant protection with inhibiting the action of ROS-originating free radicals; also promotes tougher skin synthesis that makes your skin more resilient to breakage, damage, and aging.
How To Apply Truskin Vitamin C
- Use TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum with your daytime and nighttime skin care routines, following cleansing and toning, and under your thicker formulated products and makeup.
- Take extra care when applying the product on the skin around your eyes.
Benefits of Truskin Vitamin C
- The product includes two of the most potent antioxidants that you can derive from a topical skin care product, although the formula fails to incorporate Niacinamide.
- The manufacturer claims that the product has been demonstrated to reduce sunburned cells by as much as 96 percent.
- Product formula mostly consists of natural, botanically derived ingredients that do not pose the same risks as synthetically designed ingredients but it may cause rash or irritation on the skin.
Disadvantages of Truskin Vitamin C
- The product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can compromise the health of your central nervous system with long term exposure.
- The product contains menthol and witch hazel which can be severely irritating for people with sensitive and problematic skin conditions.
- Acidic content may make the formulation not suitable for application on the skin around the eyes, as many consumers have pointed out it can be irritating around those parts.
- It does not offer a money back guarantee.
Final Verdict: Truskin Vitamin C
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum, if only for its sheer high Vitamin C concentration, can seriously boost your skin health and improve your beauty arsenal. However, whether or not this product suits you and your routine perfectly depend a lot on other factors too, that includes how your skin reacts to this product’s formula, how it fits into your routine, and if it is required by your skin. It does not offer a money back guarantee.