Truskin Vitamin C Review: Is this product worth Buying?
Truskin Vitamin C Introduction
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum, US $39.99 for 1 oz., is made with a mostly complex botanical line up of ingredients that, combined, deliver for you the following beauty benefits:
Give your skin a powerful antioxidant boost that protects your skin cells from free radical damage that can permanently change its molecular structure and cause permanent damages and signs of skin aging to appear.
Revitalize skin cells by providing more energy that can be used to speed up skin renewal and rejuvenation.
Boost your skin’s moisture level that is intended to make your skin appear denser and dewier.
Improve skin synthesis for a smoother, tighter appearance
This product has been formulated by TruSkin Naturals, a US-based company committed to develop products that “correct, prevent, protect, and nourish for healthy, glowing skin”.
Truskin Vitamin C Ingredients
- Vitamin C (20%): Boosts cellular energy levels to power up faster and more efficient collagen production, skin repair and regeneration necessary to turnover skin and in restoring healthy moisture levels; also protects your skin cells from damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin E: Nourishes your skin and helps rebuild your skin’s protective barrier as it deeply nourishes your skin while also simultaneously providing antioxidant protection to shield your skin from damage and aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A powerful humectant that attracts moisture to your skin and keeps it hydrated over long periods of time.
- Methylsulfonylmethane: Provides antioxidant protection with inhibiting action of ROS-originating free radicals; also promotes tougher skin synthesis that makes your skin more resilient to breakage, damage and aging.
Truskin Vitamin C Directions
Use TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum with your daytime and nighttime skin care routines, following cleansing and toning, und under your thicker formulated products and makeup. Take extra care when applying the product on skin around your eyes.
Truskin Vitamin C Advantages
- Product includes two of the most potent antioxidants that you can derive from a topical skin care product, although the formula fails to incorporate Niacinamide.
- Manufacturer claims that the product has been demonstrated to reduce sun burned cells by as much as 96 percent.
- Product formula mostly consists of natural, botanically derived ingredients that do not pose the same risks as synthetically designed ingredients.
Truskin Vitamin C Disadvantages
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can compromise the health of your central nervous system with long term exposure.
- Product contains menthol and witch hazel which can be severely irritating for people with sensitive and problematic skin conditions.
- Acidic content may make the formulation not suitable for application on skin around the eyes, as many consumers have pointed out it can be irritating around those parts
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum, if only for its sheer high Vitamin C concentration, can seriously boost your skin health and improve your beauty arsenal. However, whether or not this product suits you and your routine perfectly depend a lot on other factors too, that include how your skin reacts to this product’s formula, how it fits into your routine, and if it is required by your skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.