OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum?
The OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum combines hyaluronic acid serum with vitamin C to elicit a potent antioxidant property that protects, smoothens, and brightens the skin.
It is available in 30 ml dropper bottles sold for US$ 17.95.
This OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum review will help you determine if this serum is suitable for your skin’s needs.
OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum – Does It Really Work?
OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum comes from a company that is co-founded by Angela Irish, a certified aesthetician.
The state-of-the-art serum is the best selling serum from the company, which claims that the product:
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum?
- OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum?
- How To Apply OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum
- Benefits of OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum
- Disadvantages of OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum
- Does OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict : OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum
- Is formulated with no GMO ingredients, phthalates, sulfates, parabens, or any synthetic fragrance
- Is cruelty free.
- Safe to use on all skin types including dry or irritated skin and conditions like wrinkles, dull complexion, fine lines, eczema, acne, and more
- Contains powerful antioxidants to protect your skin from damage due to free radicals and other environmental stressors
- Helps reverse the effects of sun exposure
- Contains the highest concentration of natural active ingredients
- Specifically designed to hydrate the skin to make it smoother, softer, and youthful-looking
- Ensures potency and freshness by using sodium ascorbyl phosphate, the most bio-available form of Vitamin C
- Reduces wrinkles and naturally firms and lifts the skin
- Brightens and nourishes the skin for a more even tone, natural healing, and a healthy glow
What are the ingredients in OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum
The OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum ingredients include the following:
- Vitamin C20: Protects from free radical damage and aids in collagen production
- Astaxanthin: A “super antioxidant” derived from marine plants that is up to hundreds of times stronger than any other antioxidant
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient deeply hydrates, plumps, and moisturizes the skin through its ability to bind with 1000 times its weight in water.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin helps protect the skin from damage and dehydration by strengthening its natural barrier function
- Rose hips: Another natural antioxidant source that is also high in essential fatty acids needed for a beautiful, healthy skin
- Green Tea: Contains polyphenols that prevent UV damage and protects from other environmental hazards. It also has a natural anti-inflammatory effect.
How To Apply OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum
After using a cleanser and toner, pat the skin dry and apply a thin layer of the OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum over the problem areas. Wait for a few minutes to allow the skin to absorb it. Then, follow with a moisturizer. For best outcomes, apply on clean skin twice daily, in the morning and at night.
Benefits of OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum
- Nourishes the skin for a healthy, natural glow
- Stimulates damage repair and healing
- Protects from further damage from the sun and other environmental pollutants
- Does not sting
- Tightens and firms the skin
- Softens and moisturizes the skin
Disadvantages of OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum
- The new formulation does not absorb very well
- Can feel a little heavy and sticky on the skin
- Few cases of breakouts on acne-prone, dry, and sensitive skin
- Does not mix well with and causes makeup products to be cakey
Does OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum Have Any Side Effects?
There are no clinically reported OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum side-effects, but some user reviews enumerated the following which may be due to allergic reactions to the active ingredients:
- Acne breakouts
- Dry, scaly, small bumps
- Burning sensation
- Blotchiness, puffiness, and redness
Final Verdict : OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum
The OZ Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum is formulated to fight the signs of aging as well as repair and prevent damage from UV exposure and environmental stress.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."