Voilave Serum Reviews: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is VoilaVe 100 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
VoilaVe 100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a vegan anti-aging treatment that contains hyaluronic acid as its main ingredient.
The serum delivers skin benefits without being tested on animals.
The product is sold by VoilaVe on their official Amazon storefront page at a cost of $11.35 for a 1 fl oz container.
No return policy is mentioned, but Amazon have a policy that covers purchases from the manufacturer.
What Are the Ingredients In VoilaVe 100 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum ?
- Hyaluronic Acid: May affect the way the body deals with injuries. Used in eye and lip surgeries, potent moisturizer that speeds up the skin’s healing process. Promotes an increase in collage and elastin levels in the skin. This product includes HA in low and high molecular weights for maximum absorption capacity. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Phenoxyethanol: Preservative approved worldwide. Occurs naturally in green tea. Although you might feel skin irritation!
- Ethylhexylglycerin: Natural preservative derived from plants and grains. Used as an alternative to harmful parabens. Has been found to irritate the skin in a few studies. Can also be used as a skin deodorizer.
How To Apply VoilaVe 100 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- As, per the suggested guidelines of the manufacturer for getting the best result, use this product morning and evening on clean skin.
- Apply a thin layer on skin and allow to dry.
- Use in small amounts at first until finding the amount necessary for one’s skin type.
Benefits Of VoilaVe 100 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Contains hyaluronic acid in two forms so the skin has a better opportunity to absorb HA and reap its benefits more easily. However this product can lead to extreme skin dryness!
- Free of parabens and phthalates known for their negative side effects.
Disadvantages Of VoilaVe 100 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Amounts of ingredients are not mentioned, which is important due to the product’s low cost.
- Results from studies about the product, or other evidence that the product is as effective as the manufacturer states, are not provided.
- At the time of publication, VoilaVe only sold its products on is Amazon storefront, which means return and exchange policies may be vulnerable to changes proposed by Amazon.
Final Verdict: VoilaVe 100 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
With two types of hyaluronic acid in its formula, VoilaVe 100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum could cause competitors to rethink their formulas so that consumers can reap more benefits from anti-aging products.
This allows consumers to try anti-aging serums with less risk despite an unclear return/exchange policy mentioned by the manufacturer. In addition, the product is vegan, which taps into environmentally conscious consumers’ needs.
The product does not contain parabens or phthalates, which are known for their possibly carcinogenic effects. The two forms of hyaluronic acid in the formula allow consumers to better absorb its benefits into their skin.
However, it is clear that the manufacturer is new to the industry, as it does not sell its products directly and has an Amazon storefront. Evidence that the product’s formula is unique compared to other serums is also not mentioned on its website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."