iS CLINICAL White Lightening Serum Review: Should You Buy This Serum?
White Lightening Serum Overview
iS CLINICAL White Lightening Serum is a skin care formula, which claims to reduce the skin pigmentation, prevent sun damage and fight aging signs. This Serum is formulated using quality ingredients, and it is free from paraben and other synthetic substances. It is suitable for use on all skin types raging from normal, dry, combination, acne prone, mature, and sensitive and oily skin.
It is a lightweight formula, which absorbs quickly to deliver its ingredients deep to the skin dermal layer. It starts working immediately, and it will have reduced 75% of the pigmented skin by the end of 3 months. Consistent use will even the skin tone and make it look brighter.
Regular use of this formula will provide controlled exfoliation; inhibit darkening of age spots and support skin resurfacing. It improves the skin structure and smoothens out aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines. It also reduces the size of the skin pores and improve overall skin appearance.
This serum is sold online, through third party retailers like amazon. It costs $99 per bottle.
About White Lightening Serum- Does it Really Work?
A company known by the brand name Innovative skincare manufactures this serum. It is a reputable company, which is known to manufacturer line of skin care products, and it is aimed at improving the skin health. This company sells their products through online stores.
White Lightening Serum is manufactured using quality and potent ingredients. It is lightweight, and it penetrates to reach the skin-deep layers. This formula is manufactured free from parabens and other artificial ingredients. It comes in a bottle with a dropper as a lid, to facilitate easy dispensing.
From the reviews available online, this formula will help to restore the skin radiance and youthfulness. Using it claims to reduce the skin pigmentation, reduce dullness and get rid of the visible aging signs.
What are the Ingredients in White Lightening Serum?
It is formulated using botanical extracts, which are highly potent. The ingredients are free from paraben and other artificial compounds. White Lightening Serum has the following ingredients:
- Norwegian kelp extract – It reduces pigmentation of the skin and promote controlled skin exfoliation.
- Sugar cane extract – It helps to get rid of dead cells and accumulated dirt, resulting to a brighter skin complexion.
- Bilberry leaf extract – It enhances skin exfoliation and prevent dryness.
- Alpha- arbutin – It prevents production of skin pigments.
- Mushroom extract – It prevents bacteria infection.
- White willow bark extract – It unclogs the skin pores.
Directions to use
Apply a small amount of this serum on a clean face.
- It brightens the skin complexion.
- It works on all the skin types.
- It delivers instant results.
- It is lightweight and highly absorbed.
- It prevents clogging of skin pores.
- It reduces the size of skin pores.
- It reduces skin pigmentation.
- It promotes controlled exfoliation.
- It prevents bacteria infection.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It has numerous positive reviews.
- It restores the skin youthfulness and radiance.
- Overuse of this formula may lead to severe adverse effects.
- There is no dosages for the ingredients used.
Does White Lightening Serum Have any Side-Effects?
Like any other product in the market, White Lightening Serum side-effects are manifested in different ways depending with the individual. They include:
- It can cause skin irritation.
- Overuse may result to bleaching of the skin.
White Lightening Serum Customer Reviews
The reviews available online are from the customers who have used this product there before. There are both positive and negative reviews.
I have been using this for almost a month and putting it on almost everyday twice a day.I haven’t noticed a difference in my skin. I bought it to lighten sun damage spots on my face. Can’t tell if it is helping. Maybe I need more time?
love this product. I am 32 medium skin tone with hyper pigmentation of my upper lip, some pimple scars and freckles from the sun.
iS CLINICAL White Lightening Serum is an advanced skin care formula, which helps to reduce the skin pigmentation and improve overall appearance. It is lightweight, and it absorbs fast to start working immediately.
It might improve the skin complexion and make it bright. It may also help to get rid of various aging signs. Regular use will leave you feeling young with a radiant look.
However, some ingredients used may cause harsh reactions and you should do a patch test first before deciding on whether to continue using this serum or not.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."