Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen Review: Should You Buy This Serum?
Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen Overview
Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen, available as a 30 ml pump bottle sold at a price of US $115, is the first ever, plant-based collagen serum (plz link to chart table) that can bring back the resilience and bounce of the skin.
About Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen – Does It Really Work?
Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen is created by Algenist, a skin care company which formulates solutions that harness the power of microalgae to visibly transform the skin within just 10 days. This award-winning brand has only one mission, and that is to be proudly scientific and apologetically bold. All their products are formulated with their patented technology and highly effective anti-aging ingredients.
The manufacturer of this serum claims that the serum can do the following actions:
- Conditions the skin
- Boosts the resiliency and bounce of sagging and lifeless skin
- Plumps and lifts the skin
- Reduces appearance of anti-aging signs, like wrinkles and fine lines
So how effective Is this serum? We will find out about that in this Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen review.
What Are The Ingredients In Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen
Based on the list, the active Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen ingredients are as follows:
- Plant-Based Collagen: A revolutionary agent that was created by binding together the fibers of wheat, soy and corn proteins. It contains amino acids that mimic the structure of collagen allowing it to work exactly the collagen that has been derived from animals. This ingredient can store the elasticity, plumpness, and youthfulness of the skin.
Directions To Use
For best results, remove the dropper from the bottle then fully push the dropper for a few times. Bring back the dropper to the bottle while still holding down the button. After that, release the button and let the dropper be filled up. Push down the dropper to dispense the serum.
Apply the serum to the neck, face, and chest after toning and cleansing the skin. Make sure that you have fully dried the skin before applying it. Follow it up with a moisturizer.
- The product is formulated without binders, fillers, GMO, triclosan, mineral oil and synthetic dyes.
- Based on the consumer study done on 85 women, 94% claims that the serum deeply replenished and conditioned the skin within 10 days.
- 90% of the women in the study claimed that it strengthened their skin matrix and brought back the elasticity and bounce in their skin within 28 days.
- The serum has a wrong packaging because it contains light-sensitive ingredients but is stored in a clear bottle.
- It contains fragrance and other fragrant chemicals which may cause unwanted effects.
- The serum contains light-sensitive chemicals so it must be stored away from the light.
Does Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen Have Any Side-Effects?
The reviews and studies did not say anything about any unwanted effects. However, the inclusion of various chemicals in the formulation may increase your chances of experiencing the following Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen side-effects:
- Skin dryness and allergic reaction due to the fragrance content and the presence of the fragrant chemical limonene.
- According to Material Safety Data Sheet, phenoxyethanol may cause lung and skin irritation. With prolonged use, it may also be toxic to other parts of the body like the nervous system, kidney, and lungs.
Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen is a revolutionary product for the vegan industry. It has plenty of ingredients that can restore the elasticity and plumpness of the skin. However, the presence of other harmful chemicals may contradict this positive effect.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.