Genius Liquid Collagen Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen?
Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen is created by Algenist, a skin care company which formulates solutions that harness the power of microalgae to visibly transform the skin within just 10 days.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen ?
- Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen ?
- Benefits of Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen
- Disadvantages of Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen
- How To Apply Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen
- Final Verdict: Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen
As state by manufacturer, Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen, available as a 30 ml pump bottle sold at a price of US $115, is the first ever, plant-based collagen serum that can bring back the resilience and bounce of the skin. However it cause redness or rash on applied area.
Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen–Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer of this serum claims that the serum can do the following actions:
- Conditions the skin.
- Boosts the resiliency and bounce of sagging and lifeless skin.
- Plumps and lifts the skin.
- Reduces appearance of anti-aging signs, like wrinkles and fine lines.
So how effective Is this serum? We will find out about that in this Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen review.
What are the Ingredients in Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen?
Based on the list, the active Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen ingredients are as follows:
- Plant-Based Collagen: A revolutionary agent that was created by binding together the fibers of wheat, soy and corn proteins. It contains amino acids that mimic the structure of collagen allowing it to work exactly the collagen that has been derived from animals. This ingredient can store the elasticity, plumpness, and youthfulness of the skin.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.However it may cause a rash around the eyes or skin irritation.
- Amino Acids: They provide the skin with building blocks for strengthening its matrix and making it more resilient against damage.
How To Apply Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen?
- Remove the dropper from the bottle then fully push the dropper for a few times.
- Bring back the dropper to the bottle while still holding down the button.
- After that, release the button and let the dropper be filled up. Push down the dropper to dispense the serum.
- Apply the serum to the neck, face, and chest after toning and cleansing the skin.
- Make sure that you have fully dried the skin before applying it.
- Follow it up with a moisturizer.
Benefits of Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen
- The product is formulated without binders, fillers, GMO, triclosan, mineral oil and synthetic dyes.
- Based on customer reviews this serum deeply replenished and conditioned the skin within 10 days but may causes rash on applied area or irritation.
- According to review it strengthened the skin matrix and brought back the elasticity and bounce in their skin.
Disadvantages of Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen
- The serum has a wrong packaging because it contains light-sensitive ingredients but is stored in a clear bottle.
- It contains fragrance and other fragrant chemicals which may cause unwanted effects.
- The serum contains light-sensitive chemicals so it must be stored away from the light.
- This formula contains Butylene glycol which causes skin rash or irritation.
Does Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen Have Any Side Effects?
The reviews and studies did not say anything about any unwanted effects. However, the inclusion of various chemicals in the formulation may increase your chances of experiencing the following Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen side-effects:
- Skin dryness and allergic reaction due to the fragrance content and the presence of the fragrant chemical limonene.
- According to Material Safety Data Sheet, phenoxyethanol may cause lung and skin irritation. With prolonged use, it may also be toxic to other parts of the body like the nervous system, kidney, and lungs.
Final Verdict : Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen
Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen is a one of the best skin tightening collagen revolutionary product for the vegan industry. It has plenty of ingredients that can restore the elasticity and plumpness of the skin. However, the presence of other harmful chemicals may contradict this positive effect. This product offers 30 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."