Alipotec Anti Aging Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Alipotec Anti Aging Overview:
Alipotec Anti Aging is a skin care anti-aging-cream formulation specially suited to address the changing needs of mature and aging skin, as it goes beyond moisturizing, it also folds in ingredients that correct and protect your skin from further signs of skin aging.
About Alipotec Anti Aging — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by the Alipotec Company. The company operates as a skin care and neutraceuticals company with three products attached to its name: Alipotec Anti-Aging Cream, Alipotec Anti-Cellulite Firming Gel, and Alipoted Rejocote Root. The company declares on its website that it maintains offices in the USA and in Mexico. However, there is no information pertaining to this company’s experience and track record when it comes to formulating and manufacturing either skin care products or, nutraceuticals.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore your skin’s ideal levels of nutrients and moisture.
- Leave your skin with a well-conditioned feel inside and out.
- Enhance the youthful appearance, fairness, and glowing complexion of your skin.
- Shield your skin from further damage and from manifesting visible signs of skin aging.
- Improve your skin’s hydration functions.
What Are The Ingredients In Alipotec Anti Aging?
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that significantly plumps and rehydrates your skin, restoring its ideal moisture levels to make your skin appear fuller, plumper and denser.
- Silicones: Leave your skin with a slippery, well-conditioned surface that gives your skin a lingering silky feel.
- Co-Enzyme Q10: A powerful antioxidant that helps correct and protect your skin from damage and even helps reverse visible signs o skin aging, it also helps restore your skin’s lost moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts moisture from the surrounding tissues as well as from the atmosphere to rest on your skin, as it supports your skin in restoring its naturally powerful capability to capture, hold and retain moisture.
Directions To Use:
Apply Alipotec Anti Aging over your entire face, neck and chest. Make sure to use only on freshly cleansed and toned skin to maximize its benefits. Use up to two times daily. Massage on skin to promote deeper product penetration. Always layer with sunscreen during the day.
- Alipotec Anti Aging has been formulated to deliver multiple benefits specially suited for mature and aging skin.
- This product’s formula has been tried, tested and approved by a dematologist.
- This product may only be bought from local distributors and has yet to be offered via online reselling sites.
- This product contains silicones which may result to various forms and degrees of skin irritation, including acne breakouts.
- Alipotec Anti Aging reviews from independent sources are extremely rare and provide very limited information about users’ firsthand experience about this product.
Does Alipotec Anti Aging Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Alipotec Anti Aging:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones, fragrance ingredients and artificial dyes, all of which have been identified as top skin allergens.
- Increased risk for developing clogged pores, acne, and breakouts due to silicones.
There’s so much that has been claimed about the Alipotec Anti Aging Cream. Yet, there’s very little information made available to backup manufacturer’s claims. Very little is known about this product and even much less about its makers. If you can appreciate the fact that anti-aging should go beyond the aesthetics and that anti-aging skin care requires more breakthrough science to work because aging cannot be stopped absolutely, only possibly slowed down and reversed.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.