AngelLift Dermastrips Review: Is it Really Effective?
AngelLift Dermastrips Introduction
AngelLift Dermastrips claims to be the current, better alternative to Botox injections and surgical lifts, and it’s also risk-free. This product is sold under 3 different packages, as follows:
- Basic, US $79, comes with 2 surgical grade Dermastrips, 1 Anodized, Mirrored Case, and Use & care instructions
- Fusione, US $99, comes with 2 surgical grade Dermastrips, 1 Fusione chamber, 120ml of low vitamin pH (select)
- BriteLift, US $119, comes with 2 Surgical Grade Dermastrips, 1 Silicone Tip Precision Applicator Tip, and 1 Whitening HP BriteLift Cylinder
What Does AngelLift Dermastrips Claim
According to the manufacturer, Dermastrips has been designed to deliver the following anti-aging benefits to your skin:
- Soften wrinkled skin while simultaneously smoothening out fine lines and wrinkles, most especially those situated around the mouth area and on the lower portion of your face.
- Stimulates faster rates of collagen production and at greater volumes that help support the facilitation of various skin mechanisms necessary to keep it healthy and youthful looking
- Deliver surgical grade results without injections and without cutting any part of your face
- Improve and fade the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without painful procedures
- Allow you to reverse and heal your wrinkled skin whenever and wherever you are.
AngelLift Dermastrips Manufacturer’s Detail
There is no information available about this product’s makers, except that the product website lists its address to be based in San Diego, California. Based on information from third-parties, this product is formulated and distributed by Medical Matrix, LLC, with the Dermastrips having been available for distribution to professionals only since 2004, and only recently been marketed directly to users.
Working of AngelLift Dermastrips
This product works by firming up the muscles around the mouth area and on the lower part of your face to lift and pull up sagging and creasing skin that manifests wrinkles and fine lines, using a removable perioral device at certain times of the day, everyday, delivering noticeable improvements to the appearance of aging skin within 6 months of regular product use.
AngelLift Dermastrips Ingredients
There is no information anywhere about what this perioral device is made of. There isn’t any disposable component to this product.
AngelLift Dermastrips Pros
- This product is reusable and will last a long time depending on use and care.
- The device has been designed and developed out of a collaboration with a group of dentists and dermatologists.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee and a 60-day money back guarantee.
AngelLift Dermastrips Cons
- There is no available information about the manufacturer which fails to build its credibility, accountability and track record in doing business in the skin care and anti-aging markets.
- The formula
- AngelLift Dermastrips reviews are in the extremes, making it difficult to assess user pulse about this product.
AngelLift Dermastrips Side Effects
There are no particular side effects that can be expected from product use other than possible infection when used unhygienically.
AngelLift Dermastrips must be used daily until improvements become visible for at least 6 consecutive months. After which, device used must be cut down. Apply to your upper and lower lip and do not open your mouth for 30 minutes.
AngelLift Dermastrips offers an innovative way to smoothen out your wrinkles and restore your youthful looking skin minus the risky surgery and the painful injections. But, just how effective is it? Too bad the company wouldn’t disclose product efficacy studies.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.