Aviqua Ultra Premium Anti Aging Complex is a cream meant to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, bring a youthful appearance back to the skin, and restore skin that is no longer as firm as it once was. It can only be ordered through the product’s trial offer and then only in batches of other sizes. The cost for a regular amount of Aviqua is about $98 on average plus shipping and handling.
The manufacturer states that Aviqua is made using “Premium Quality Ingredients.”
- Hydrolyzed marine collagen is one of the ingredients listed. It is found on scales of fish such as salmon or cod and has been used in Southeast Asian cultures for generations. Marine collagen is thought to have antioxidant properties that fight environmental damage from UV rays, pollution, and other factors that affect the skin’s aging process. When used orally, it is thought to thicken the skin’s outer layer.
No other ingredients are listed but peptides are also mentioned and hydrolyzed marine collagen contains many beneficial vitamins.
Users of the product must wash their face with a suitable cleanser and pat their skin dry. They can then gently massage a thin layer of the product onto their skin during the morning and evening for best results.
- Aviqua contains hydrolyzed marine collagen, which has many proven health benefits for the skin in both animals and humans.
- As this is the main ingredient, the vitamins contained in marine collagen are sure to benefit the skin.
- The manufacturer offers a trial of the product. There are several favorable reviews of this product.
- Aviqua is also easy to use and claims to benefit the skin in various ways as long as the product is used as directed.
- The exact concentrations of ingredients are not listed on the product. This is important because exact amounts of ingredients could affect their overall effectiveness.
- After a customer purchases a trial product, they must subscribe to a service in order to receive it.
- Although marine collagen is known for its benefits, there are no ways to know what other ingredients are included in Aviqua’s formula. This makes it difficult to make informed decisions about how to use the product, especially for people with allergies and skin sensitivity issues.
- The product is also difficult to find in larger, well-known online retailers. This affects cost because there is less competition for better prices.
Aviqua Ultra Premium Anti Aging Complex uses hydrolyzed marine collagen as one of its main ingredients. Other ingredients in the formula are unknown. Though a trial version of the product is offered, the manufacturer’s site does not list money-back guarantees or a clear refund policy. This means customers must research these options with individual sellers or retailers. The cost of the product may also be an issue for some customers. There are similar products available in the anti-aging market that divulge their active ingredients and make it easier to decide whether or not the product will be beneficial.