Baebody Eye Gel Review: Is It Suitable For Your Skin?
Baebody Eye Gel Introduction
Baebody Eye Gel, US $23.95 for 1.7 fl. oz., is a formula that promises to bring you the solution to your aging eye skin woes. This product is specially formulated to bring you the following eye skin health and beauty benefits:
- Bring back the moisture to your chronically dry eye area
- Pull up your skin as it improves your skin density and elasticity
- Strengthen your skin surface to improve its resilience to environmental damage and from manifesting wrinkles and other signs of skin aging
- Relieve eye puffiness to restore your eye’s skin’s youthful appearance
- Lighten dark circles to brighten your eye area
Baebody is a company that promotes a healthy and balanced lifestyle, which includes skin care in its product line, and which strives to make you “look great and feel fabulous”.
Baebody Eye Gel Ingredients
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Resembles the natural hyaluronic acid produced by your skin but which gradually decreases with age, it restores your skin’s lost moisture by attracting moisture from the surroundings, locks it in then, slowly releases this to keep your skin comfortably well hydrated for hours
- Matrixyl 3000: A proprietary ingredient that consists of peptides designed to speed up skin cell renewal and turnover so that the damaged, old layer is eliminated and a newer, younger layer can surface and take its place
- Palmitoyl Triepeptide-3: Enhances skin synthesis which strengthens your skin and makes it more resilient to environmental damage and other causes of skin aging
- Vitamin E: Has deeply nourishing properties and is a powerful antioxidant that works to protect your skin by neutralizing rogue free radicals to stop these from damaging your skin cells
Use Baebody Eye Gel as part of both your morning and evening skin care routines, applying the product after a fresh wash and tone. As this product may contain ingredients that can make your skin more reactive to UV, always use a sunscreen during the day, throughout the full duration of product use.
Baebody Eye Gel Advantages
- The manufacturer claims that this product is dermatologist-tested and that the formula was never tested on animals.
- This product does not contain fillers, nor irritating fragrance ingredients and synthetic colorants.
- This product is rid of parabens, which have been demonstrated several times in the past to cause endocrine damage
- Baebody eye gel reviews have been raving about the anti-aging ingredients in the formula.
Baebody Eye Gel Disadvantages
- Product information is limited.
- Manufacturer did not disclose any proof of product efficacy.
- Baebody eye gel reviews are too limited to inform your decision about whether or not to get this product for yourself.
Baebody Eye Gel Customer Reviews
- “Nice packaging. The eye gel feels very nice – cool and soothing. I have very sensitive skin and there have been no negative effects in terms of breakouts or redness. Seems to be slight reduction in puffiness — or maybe I am getting better sleep.”-Erina
- “Almost done with my first bottle and I’m still not sure how I feel about this product. To be fair, I feel like I rarely see any difference with any product I use. I think my expectations are too high though. I expect to use something and for me to look 20 years younger instantly. I’m in my 30’s and I have puffiness and fine lines. It doesn’t help with that. But it does keep my eyes moisturized which is huge”-Rayna Applo
Baebody Eye Gel is a product formulated with basic ingredients that you should expect to obtain from an eye product. While none of the ingredients makes this product a stand out, it would have been fairly priced for the benefit you can get. Unfortunately, there’s just very little information available about this product to drive you to really want this product for yourself. If it gets less than your passionate craving for great skin care, you know you need to find something else somewhere.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.