What is Perricone MD Eye Cream?
Dr. Nicholas Perricone, inspired by his inflammation theory (by controlling inflammation, the chance of getting a disease can be minimized, and skin’s health and youthfulness can me maintained), established Perricone MD in 1997 to offer nutritional supplements and skincare formulations to address the underlying causes of aging.
Clad in a classy green 15 ml. jar, Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream is formulated with Dr. Perricone’s patented Olive Polyphenols and four proprietary Neuropeptides that aims to address fine lines, loss of firmness, visible crow’s feet, dryness and dark circles.
It is said to be a multi-tasking eye treatment that promotes firmness and smoothness in the skin while delivering moisture and hydration for that more youthful look. A hypoallergenic cream that is gentle enough to be used post-cosmetic procedure and also ideal for dry and sensitive skin, Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream can be a good layering over any eye treatment.
Sold at $72.00 individually, the eye cream is also a part of Perricone MD’s hypoallergenic collection that is a set of antioxidant products that comes with a cleanser and moisturizer derived from the olive fruit and olive leaf to deeply nourish the skin while delivering visible anti-aging results.
Perricone MD Eye Cream- Does it really work?
Dr. Perricone introduced a nutritive approach to control inflammation and help lead to healthy aging and beautiful skin. The three-tiered solution consists of eating an anti-inflammatory diet, taking nutritional supplements and applying topical skin care with anti-inflammatory activity.
Perricone MD products are formulated with antioxidants such as Acyl-Glutathione, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester, Neuropeptides and Olive Polyphenols, as well as a Cold Plasma Delivery System that ensures the delivery of optimal nutrients to the skin for maximum benefits. All their products are paraben and cruelty free.
They offer free standard shipping on online purchases and products are returnable within 30 days of order date.
What are the ingredients in Perricone Firming Eye Cream?
- Water – used as a solvent that dissolves many of the ingredients that impart skin benefits, such as conditioning agents and cleansing agents. It also forms emulsions in which the oil and water components of the product are combined to form beauty products.
- Neuropeptides – help boost the appearance of suppleness and firmness.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Propylene glycol: Helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
Benefits of Perricone Firming Eye Cream
- Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream is formulated with Olive Polyphenols and four proprietary Neuropeptides to minimize the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet and improve skin’s smoothness and firmness.
- A multi-tasking eye treatment that soothes dry and sensitive skin, gentle enough to be used post-cosmetic procedure.
- Perricone MD offers free standard shipping and purchases can be returned within 30 days of order date.
Disadvantages of Perricone Firming Eye Cream
- The ratios of ingredients contained are not provided in their website.
- The page for Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream cannot be found in their website as of time of writing, or any scientific study to prove manufacturer’s claim. However, product is included in their hypoallergenic collection and fabulous eyes in a flash set.
- This product is expensive compared to other eye cream products available in the market.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Does Perricone Firming Eye Cream have any Side Effects?
There are no claims or reports that Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream had any known harmful side effect.
How to apply Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream
Apply one to two dots of cream along the eye contour in the morning and evening, continuously for eight weeks.
For optimal results, use a favorite eye treatment then put on eye cream.
Final Verdict: Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream
Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream is said to be a multi-tasking formulation that promotes firmness and smoothness in the skin while delivering moisture and hydration for a more youthful appearance. The classy green jar contains Dr. Perricone’s patented Olive Polyphenols and four proprietary Neuropeptides that aim to address fine lines, loss of firmness, visible crow’s feet, dryness and dark circles.