What is Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum?
If you’ve been on an anti-wrinkle routine for some time, chances are, you’ve experienced some ups and downs when it comes to the anti-aging products that you’ve tried. They all claim the same things, don’t they? The real difference is how well they deliver on their promises.
As per the manufacturer details, The formulation of Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum consists of a blend of powerful antioxidants that protect skin by neutralizing free radical damage, and a complex combination of botanical and synthetic ingredients that inhibit multiple signs of skin aging and support the skin’s normal repair and regeneration processes. It contains peptides and niacinamide which result to longer term improvements in the appearance of aging and damaged skin but may cause rash on skin.
Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum is packaged in an opaque plasic bottle with a needle tip and a push button dispenser, it allows you to pump out just the right amount of the product without having to degrade nor introduce bacteria into the formulation.
This product is sold in a 0.5 fl. oz. bottle for $60 a piece.
What are the Ingredients in Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum?
Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum is made with the following key ingredients:
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone: A powerful antioxidant that has been observed to also be capable of protecting skin from UV induced damage. It also acts on skin to prevent inflammation and to stimulate skin to restructure skin barrier.
- Peptides: Serve a variety of cell-communicating functions for the skin, which includes stimulating skin cell repair and regeneration, and even re-energizing cells to perform these functions more effectively and efficiently.
- Niacinamide: Cause multiple skin benefits which includes improves skin protein synthesis, inhibit melanin production, soothes skin irritation, disinfects skin which helps get rid of acne and blemishes, and provides additional antioxidant content to skin.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin,However sometimes it causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling depending on your skin type.
How To Apply Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum
- Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum must only be applied on cleansed and toned skin.
- Twice daily application is recommended but care must be observed for day time application on oily skin, most especially if intended to be layered with makeup.
- The serum formulation makes it non-greasy.
- This product is an excellent choice but may cause rash on skin.
- This product contains phenoxyethanol which is a well known neurotoxin.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Benefits of Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum
Disadvantages of Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum
Final Verdict : Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum
Try Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum if you feel it merits the price tag it carries. It contains peptides and niacinamide which result to longer term improvements in the appearance of aging and damaged skin but may cause rash on skin.This product offers return policy.