What is Epionce Eye Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Epionce Renewal Eye Cream, US $70 for a 0.53 oz. bottle, claims to be the only eye cream solution you need to reinvigorate the delicate skin around your eyes.
This product is brought to you by Epionce, makers of the Lytic Gel Cleanser which this brand has become well-known for. This brand was founded by Dr. Carl Thornfeldt, a skin care doctor, who also formulates all products carrying the Epionce label. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Epionce Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Boost your skin’s moisture content, it smoothens your skin’s texture.
- Soften the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Relieve your skin from puffiness and dark circles.
- Lighten dark skin imperfections around your eyes while simultaneously brightening your skin’s overall complexion.
- Rebuild and strengthen your skin’s protective barrier function to make your skin better able to resist factors that cause damage and aging in the future.
- Prep your eye skin for makeup.
What Are The Ingredients In Epionce Eye Cream?
- Meadowfoam: It has anti-inflammatory properties that helps relieve skin irritations that, in turn, improve your overall skin tone.
- Flax Seed: It contains high levels of fatty acids that help soothe and calm irritated skin.
- Shea Butter: It delivers deep and intense nourishment, contains rich amount of Vitamin E which helps restore optimal skin hydration, and also delivers anti-aging impacts to your skin with its high Vitamin A content. However it causes Itchy rashes.
- Rose Hip Extract: Well-known for its skin firming effects to the skin, this ingredient also promotes lighter dark marks and brighter overall skin complexion.
- Date Fruit Extract: It provides your skin with a deep moisturizing feel.
How To Apply Epionce Eye Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Epionce Eye Cream must be applied over freshly cleansed and toned skin, and strongly recommended for night time application only.
- Wait for the product to blend in well with your skin before proceeding to layer with other products in your routine.
Benefits of Epionce Eye Cream
- Epionce Eye Cream is formulated to deliver multiple anti-aging benefits in a product specially made for your delicate eye skin. However, it may leave your skin greasy.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be safe for use on all skin types.
Disadvantages of Epionce Eye Cream
- This product contains several potentially pore clogging ingredients like petrolatum, as well as highly irritating components such as trimethicone, making this product not recommended for use by people who have sensitive and reactive skin.
- Epionce Renewal Eye Cream reviews reveal how this product does not sink into the skin, leaving your eye skin greasy and with a thick feeling which does not make it ideal to use under your day time makeup.
Does Epionce Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Epionce Renewal Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, fragrance ingredients, and a long list of potentially skin sensitizing botanical ingredients.
- Increased risk for developing dysfunctions related to the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Epionce Renewal Eye Cream
Epionce Renewal Eye Cream contains a long list of ingredients that are mostly made up of skin conditioners. While it may serve as a good eye moisturizer, there is hardly any ingredient in this eye cream that can give you wrinkle or age spot corrective functions and longer-lasting improvements. How it works depends on how well it complements your need for an eye cream. In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service as it is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.