Epionce Renewal Eye Cream Review: Is This Eye Cream Safe To Use?
Epionce Renewal Eye Cream Overview:
Epionce Renewal Eye Cream, US $70 for a 0.53 oz. bottle, claims to be the only eye cream solution you need to reinvigorate the delicate skin around your eyes.
About Epionce Renewal Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Epionce, makers of the Lytic Gel Cleanser which this brand has become well-known for. This brand was founded by Dr. Carl Thornfeldt, a skin care doctor, who also formulates all products carrying the Epionce label.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Boost your skin’s moisture content, it smoothens your skin’s texture.
- Soften the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Relieve your skin from puffiness and dark circles.
- Lighten dark skin imperfections around your eyes while simultaneously brightening your skin’s overall complexion.
- Rebuild and strengthen your skin’s protective barrier function to make your skin better able to resist factors that cause damage and aging in the future.
- Prep your eye skin for makeup.
What Are The Ingredients In Epionce Renewal Eye Cream?
- Meadowfoam: It has anti-inflammatory properties that helps relieve skin irritations that, in turn, improve your overall skin tone.
- Flax Seed: It contains high levels of fatty acids that help soothe and calm irritated skin.
- Shea Butter: It delivers deep and intense nourishment, contains rich amount of Vitamin E which helps restore optimal skin hydration, and also delivers anti-aging impacts to your skin with its high Vitamin A content.
- Rose Hip Extract: Well-known for its skin firming effects to the skin, this ingredient also promotes lighter dark marks and brighter overall skin complexion.
- Date Fruit Extract: It provides your skin with a deep moisturizing feel.
Directions To Use
Epionce Eye Cream must be applied over freshly cleansed and toned skin, and strongly recommended for night time application only. Wait for the product to blend in well with your skin before proceeding to layer with other products in your routine.
- Epionce Eye Cream is formulated to deliver multiple anti-aging benefits in a product specially made for your delicate eye skin.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be safe for use on all skin types.
- This product contains several potentially pore clogging ingredients like petrolatum, as well as highly irritating components such as trimethicone, making this product not recommended for use by people who have sensitive and reactive skin.
- Epionce Renewal Eye Cream reviews reveal how this product does not sink into the skin, leaving your eye skin greasy and with a thick feeling which does not make it ideal to use under your day time makeup.
Does Epionce Renewal Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Epionce Renewal Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, fragrance ingredients, and a long list of potentially skin sensitizing botanical ingredients.
- Increased risk for developing dysfunctions related to the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Epionce Renewal Eye Cream Customer Reviews:
Epionce Renewal Eye Cream reviews read:
- “I was looking for increased hydration in my extremely dry eye area. I don’t have dark circles and really don’t care about firming products because they are only temporary and I don’t like the way they feel. This eye cream is strange in that it has a thick consistency, but it just sits on top of my skin and doesn’t actually sink in. I bought this because I am a huge fan of this brand’s lytic lotion, and expected the same quality from other products. However, so far, the lytic lotion is the only Epionce product that has impressed me.” — Nancygia on MakeupAlley.
- “I have been using this now for a few weeks and am so pleased with the product. I just found the Epionce line through my dermatologist and absolutely love it. I’ve certainly noticed results around my eyes, even the dark shadows seem to be lightening. Now am a confirmed user!” — Meppybn on Amazon.
Epionce Renewal Eye Cream contains a long list of ingredients that are mostly made up of skin conditioners. While it may serve as a good eye moisturizer, there is hardly any ingredient in this eye cream that can give you wrinkle or age spot corrective functions and longer-lasting improvements. How it works depends on how well it complements your need for an eye cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.