Etude House My Lash Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Etude House My Lash Serum Overview
My Lash Serum from Etude House comes in a simple yet girly 9 gram bottle for only $5.90. It is said to help nourish and calm the lashes from root to tip while promoting its length and volume.
Etude House My Lash Serum may be used on its own or under a favorite mascara.
There are other retail stores offering this product for less however the quality cannot be verified since it is currently out of stock in Etude House’s online shop.
Etude House My Lash Serum – Does it Really Work?
This serum provides the skin with nutrients that promotes growth of lashes and makes them increase in volume and length. It also conditions the lashes and helps you maintain a natural and attractive look. Regular use will make you look beautiful.
Etude House My Lash Serum Ingredients:
- Water – is primarily used as a solvent in the formulation of virtually every type of cosmetic and personal care product, which dissolves many of the ingredients that impart skin benefits such as conditioning and cleansing agents.
- Butylene glycol – is a small organic alcohol used as solvent and conditioning agent in cosmetic products.
- Alcohol – refers to a group of organic compounds with a vast range of forms and uses in cosmetics and in other types of products and solutions. It can be used as emollient, humectant and cleansing agent.
- Glycerin – is naturally occurring alcohol compound derived from plant oils, or it can also be synthetically produced. It works as a humectant that keeps the skin hydrated while forming a protective layer that helps prevent moisture loss.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf extract – is produced from the succulent leaves of the aloe plant that functions as emollient, humectant and skin conditioning agent.
- Panax ginseng root extract – works as emollient, and skin conditioning and protecting agent.
- Phenoxyethanol – is a preservative used in cosmetics and personal care products, as well as a fragrance ingredient.
- Carbomer – is a large polymeric chemical composed of acrylic acid monomers that functions as emulsion stabilizer and viscosity increasing agent.
- Tromethamine – is an aliphatic compound that is used as fragrance ingredient, pH adjuster and buffering agent.
- Symphytum officinale leaf extract – is an extract of the leaves of the comfrey that helps to condition and soothe the skin.
- PEG-32 – is a polymer of ethylene oxide used as binder, humectant and solvent.
- PEG-6 – is another polymer of ethylene oxide used as humectant and solvent.
- Disodium EDTA – is a chelating agent, used to sequester and decrease the reactivity of metal ions that may be present in a product. It also works as preservative and stabilizer.
- Benzophenone-5 – is a sodium salt of Benzophenone-4 that functions as UV light absorber and filter.
- Swertia japonica extract – serves as a skin conditioning agent.
- Sodium hyaluronate – is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid that works as moisture retaining ingredient and humectant.
- Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben – from the paraben family of preservatives used by the food, pharmaceutical, and personal care product industries.
- Yellow 5 (CI 19140) – is classed chemically as a pyrazole color used in the formulation of a wide variety of product types as colorant.
- RED 33 (CI 17200) – is a synthetic dye produced from petroleum or coal tar sources used as a colorant in cosmetic and food products.
Directions to use
Apply serum to clean and dry lashes from root to tip. Can be used on its own or under a favorite mascara.
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid storing in low and high temperatures, especially on areas exposed to direct sunlight.
Benefits of Etude House My Lash Serum
- My Lash Serum said to help nourish and calm the lash from roots to tips while promoting its length and volume.
- It is one of the most affordable eyelash products at $5.90.
- Product is convenient and easy to use.
- It is available in major retail stores.
Disadvantages of Etude House My Lash Serum
- Etude House didn’t give much helpful information about product description and benefits in their website.
- Phenoxyethanol, a component in this formula, has been known to be an irritant and is limited in concentrations up to one percent only. Manufacturer, however, didn’t include the ingredients ratios contained in the serum.
- Some customer reviews say the fibers fall off.
- My Lash Serum is currently out of stock in manufacturer’s website.
Etude House My Lash Serum Side Effects:
There is no report claiming this product has caused any harmful side effect.
Etude House My Lash Serum Final Verdict
Etude House My Lash Serum comes in a simple yet girly 9 gram bottle for only $5.90, making it one of the most affordable eyelash products in the market. It is said to help nourish and calm the lash from root to tip while promoting its length and volume. This serum may be used on its own or under a favorite mascara.
Etude House may have preferred things to be kept simple but consumers may have appreciated it more should they have given more helpful product description and information about My Lash Serum. And the fact that it is currently out of stock in their online shop, other retail stores are now offering them at even lower prices. Of course, the authenticity and quality of the product would be a bit questionable.
A component in its formula is also said to be an irritant – phenoxyethanol. The European Economic Community (EEC) Cosmetics Derivative and the Cosmetics Regulation of the European Union approved its use in concentrations up to one percent only. Since Etude House did not provide for the amount of ingredients present in My Lash Serum, consumers need to take not of this factor as well.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."