What is Eyeliss?
Eyeliss pertains to a patented anti-aging compound that originated from France. Commonly found in many anti-aging products in the market today, this compound is said to target the signs of aging.
It is particularly useful in the eye area where it reduces the appearance of dark circles and undereye puffiness.
Eyeliss boasts of a unique blend of ingredients that are clinically tested and proven to produce noticeable results after just a few weeks of regular use.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of Eyeliss?
Eyeliss is one of the most prized creations of the French company Sederma. This company is known for developing active ingredients for various personal care and cosmetic preparations. They make use of plant-cell cultures to create high-quality skincare actives.
Sederma prides itself not only on the sustainability of its ingredients but also in its very little negative impact (if any) on the environment.
What are the active ingredients used in Eyeliss?
Eyeliss consists of three key ingredients that address different physiological deficiencies.
This patented, a unique blend of ingredients is composed of:
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone – A plant-derived compound known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, making it useful in the treatment of venous diseases; it helps reduce puffiness by strengthening the capillary walls and preventing fluid accumulation beneath the eyes.
- Peptides – Eyeliss consists of two peptides (dipeptide VW and lipopeptide Pal-GQPR) that work together to lighten dark circles; they also stimulate collagen and elastin production to improve skin elasticity and, in turn, help fade away fine lines and wrinkles.
- Antioxidants – Protect the cells against free radical damage.
How does Eyeliss work?
Dark circles and puffiness often result from leaky capillaries beneath the eyes. Eyeliss works to reduce dark circles and puffiness by strengthening the capillary walls, thus stopping the leakage. The three ingredients also work in synergy to boost collagen and elastin production and improve blood circulation in the area.
Improved circulation means more oxygen and nutrients being delivered to the skin cells thus improving their health. Eyeliss also prevents further damage by protecting the skin against damage caused by free radicals.
What are the advantages?
- It may fade dark circles and reduce puffiness in the undereye area.
- It may enhance skin elasticity to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- It may improve the skin’s overall tone and texture, creating a more youthful look.
- It may aid in protecting the skin against further damage.
What are the disadvantages?
- There have been no reports of disadvantages associated with the use of this compound.
Is it worth buying Eyeliss?
It is specifically intended for puffy eyes, and it seems to be really good at what it does because many skincare manufacturers are incorporating it into their formula.
It is found in many skin care products today – from creams and gels to serums and other topical preparations. There are some stores that sell Eyeliss in its pure form, but it is formulated to be added to a base product.
Q: How much is Eyeliss?
A: Eyeliss is found in many different products, the price of which varies. It is said that you can buy this compound as a stand-alone product, with price ranging from $10-20
Q: Who should use Eyeliss?
A: It is specifically intended to address signs of aging that occur around the eye area. Thus, it is recommended for those who suffer from pesky dark circles and undereye puffiness.
Q: Are there any side effects of using Eyeliss?
A: So far, there aren’t any reports of adverse side effects that resulted from using products with Eyeliss. If you have sensitive skin, however, it is best to consult your dermatologist first prior to using any skincare product.
Q: How should you use/apply Eyeliss?
A: It depends on the product that you will buy. Refer to the product label for the manufacturer’s instructions.
Q: Does it have a return policy?
A: Again, this depends on individual product, brand, and/or manufacturer.
Eyeliss seems to be a good active compound based on the number of products and brands that include it in their formula. The compound as a whole is clinically-studied and proven to work, and so its individual components.
This product does exactly what it claims to do in an effective and generally safe manner. As for the disadvantages and side effects, none have been reported so far.
Overall, if you’re tired of seeing your face look tired and old because of those dark circles and puffiness, products containing Eyeliss might just be the solution you’re looking for.
If you are confused about which specific products or brands to consider, consulting your skincare specialist shall make the selection process much easier.