What is Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel?
Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel is a skincare product that is said to be “The World’s Superior Eye Gel”. Its formula consists of ingredients that will help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and crows feet.
It is also effective in fading dark circles and undereye puffiness. With regular use, the product is said to produce “dramatically younger eyes”.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel?
This Eye Revolution Gel is manufactured by Dermagist, a skincare company based in Florida, USA. It goes by the tag line “miracle cosmeceuticals for beautiful skin”. True enough, they offer a wide variety of products to address different skin concerns like aging and acne.
They also have a full line of products for body care.
What are the active ingredients used in Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel?
Listed below are the ingredients that make Dermagist Eye Gel the best product in the market:
- Haloxyl® – Proven to lighten dark circles by removing the leaked blood particles that causes the discolored appearance of the skin (source); it also serves to strengthen the capillary walls in the skin of the eye area, thereby preventing leakage of blood particles from the capillaries.
- Eyeliss® – Made up of peptides (hesperidin methyl chalcone, dipeptide valyl-tryptophane, and lipopeptide pal-GQPR) that effectively de-puffs eye bags by degrading the fatty globules that accumulate beneath the skin; once these fatty globules are broken down, the body can now easily flush them away, essentially draining the puffiness and bringing the undereye area back to their non-puffy, younger-looking appearance.
- Matrixyl® – Makes fine lines and wrinkles noticeably less obvious by stimulating the body to produce more collagen and elastin; it is said to be an excellent alternative to retinol and vitamin C.
- Phytocelltech® – A brand of stem cells obtained from Swiss apples, it works by mimicking human skin cells and tricking the body into producing new skin cells; basically, it gets rid of wrinkles by producing fresh, new skin.
How does Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel work?
Based on the ingredients above, Dermagist Eye Gel seems to be working on the deep layers of the skin. It affects not only the production of the structural proteins collagen and elastin, but it also helps strengthen and maintain the integrity of the blood vessels that nourish the skin.
Furthermore, it also encourages the body to produce healthier skin cells faster and more efficiently, leading to fresh skin that looks more glowing and radiant.
What are the advantages of using Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel?
- It consists of ingredients that have been studied clinically for their effectiveness.
- It may lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It may fade away dark spots, undereye circles, and other skin discolorations.
- It may help depuff undereye bags.
- It may produce noticeable results in as early as one week.
What are the disadvantages of using Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel?
- It is available only through Dermagist’s official website.
- It is pricier than most skincare products that feature the same ingredients.
- There are a couple of reviews which say the product doesn’t work.
- There have been complaints regarding customer service, most especially about the company’s return policy.
Is it worth buying Dermagist Gel?
According to the manufacturer, the ingredients listed above are ones that you’d find in many skin care products today. The thing is, you can get them individually in different brands.
Dermagist Gel is by far the only one that combines all of them together in one formula and in perfect ratios to each other.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much is Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel?
A: It is supplied in small pump bottles containing 15ml product. It is sold for $99.99 for one bottle and $129.99 ($127.99 if auto-ship) for two bottles. Each bottle lasts for approximately 45 days.
Q: Who should use Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel?
A: It is recommended for anyone who wishes to get rid of dark spots and undereye bags. It is also for individuals who just want to improve their skin around the eye area.
Q: Are there any side effects of using Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel?
A: It has been determined to be safe and effective for everyday use. If you have sensitive skin, however, it is advised to do a patch test first before using the product on your face.
Q: How should you use/apply this Gel?
A: Dermagist Eye Gel must be applied once a day, ideally before going to bed. Dispense a small amount of the product then gently massage it around the eye area, avoiding the eyes. Let it dry for a few seconds before applying other facial products.
Q: Does it have a return policy?
A: Dermagist has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all purchases of Eye Revolution Gel. Take note, though, that such a guarantee is for store credits only and not for a refund of any sort.
It is a good product because there are so many positive points to it. First, we like that the product is clinically-tested and that the ingredients are fully disclosed.
The manufacturer also made an effort to explain each ingredient fully well on the official website. The reviews are mostly pretty good as well. If it weren’t for the ridiculously expensive price tag, this product would’ve been perfect.
Of course, it is safe to say that although Dermagist Eye Gel works for many, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it will work for you too. Think really hard before purchasing this product because we’re not talking about a few dollars here.
If money is not a problem, we suggest you give this product a try; otherwise, pick a more practical alternative such as Cryotin and Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream, preferably with the help of your trusted skincare specialist.