Eyeliss is a patented ingredient that is included in several brands of specialty eye creams and is patented, meaning that it has been clinically tested. In 2 months of use, 70% of testers saw an improvement in dark circles, under eye bags and puffiness. While there is no official website for information on Eyeliss, it is featured on a number of beauty and skincare websites and that of Sederma, the product manufacturer. In addition to being included in eye cream formulas Eyeliss can also be purchased alone at a cost of $7.00 per unit.
Eyeliss– Product Description
The Eyeliss formula is a blend of natural peptides, Hesperidin (found in citrus fruits and used to strengthen under eye capillaries), Lipopeptide (to decrease inflammation and make the skin more elastic) and Dipeptide (for improving drainage of the lymph gland for reducing puffiness). For best results, Eyeliss should be used in a formula at an amount of 3% and consumers should check the product label to ensure this is so.
Eyeliss – Advantage
- Before and after photos are available
- Eyeliss is a patented formula
- It is included in several reputable brands of eye cream
- Eyeliss is affordable
- Clinical studies have been performed
- Eyeliss is only effective at certain amounts
- The brand it is included in may be expensive
Eyeliss- The Bottom Line
Eyeliss would be a good addition to any specialty eye cream and there is no reason as to why it would not improve the worst signs of hyper-pigmentation and under eye puffiness. Customers must ensure it is in their chosen brand of skincare and that the product also contains other beneficial ingredients such as moisturizing oils and hydrating substances.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."