Eyevectin is an anti-aging formulation that contains powerful peptides which work on a cellular level. It is designed to target the different signs of skin aging that develop in the eye area. It works to lighten the eye area and diminish dark circles while reducing eye bags and puffiness. The formula also contains active ingredients that target fine lines and wrinkles including crow’s feet. It is a rapidly absorbed formula delivering nutrients to where they are needed. One bottle of the eye cream is priced $69.99 on the product’s website.
What Eyevectin Claims To Do?
- Quickly reduce eye puffiness and bags by breaking down fat globules.
- Boost the production of collagen and elastin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Moisturize the skin deeply making it smoother and softer.
- Make loose skin firmer and youthful in appearance.
- Brighten the area around the eyes.
There is no list of ingredients provided on the official Eyevectin website. This is one of the biggest drawbacks of the anti-aging eye cream. However, eye cream review sites state that it uses two primary ingredients which are Matrixyl and Eyeliss.
- Matrixyl – This copper peptide works to stimulate the growth of new cells while promoting the production of elastin and collagen. Some studies have shown that it is an effective anti-wrinkle compound that delivers significant results. It makes the skin tighter and firmer for an overall youthful appearance.
- Eyeliss – This peptide targets the primary cause of eye puffiness and bags which is the globules of fat and fluids that accumulate under the eyes. It works to dissolve the build-up restoring the normal drainage of fluids and eliminating eye bags and puffiness.
How Does Eyevectin Work?
Eyevectin primarily works by boosting collagen and elastin production in the skin making it smoother and firmer. This also helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles while at the same time slowing down the development of such skin aging signs. It also deeply moisturizes the skin to prevent dryness and damage and this helps in the prevention of premature skin aging signs. The formula also attacks the main cause of eye puffiness and bags getting rid of the fat and fluid build-up in the area.
Benefits of Eyevectin
- It is designed to target all skin aging signs in the eye area.
- The product comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- There are some positive reviews from users saying it is effective.
- Eyevectin contains ingredients that deeply hydrate the skin.
Drawbacks of Eyevectin
- There is no information about the active ingredients on the Eyevectin website.
- It is not from an established skin care company.
- There is no substantial evidence that the formula is really effective.
- The effects may take time.
- Some users say it is not really effective especially for dark circles.
How to Use Eyevectin?
Apply the eye cream two times a day preferably after cleansing. Massage gently yet thoroughly onto the skin until it is absorbed before using other skin care products or wearing makeup.
Side Effects of Eyevectin
The anti-aging formulation is generally safe but some individuals may be sensitive to certain ingredients in the product. For this reason, you should perform skin testing before using the eye cream. If any form of irritation occurs, wash with water and discontinue use.
Avoid contact with eyes. If it reaches the eyes, wash immediately with water. If skin irritation occurs from the formula, wash with water and discontinue use. If you have highly sensitive skin, consult your skin care professional before using Eyevectin.
After careful inspection of Eyevectin, it is an ordinary anti-aging eye cream designed specifically for the eye area. It comes with several flaws like the fact that there is no information provided on the product’s website regarding its active ingredients. Also, there is no clinical evidence that the formula works in delivering its claims. On the other hand, it is still worth trying because there are some feedbacks saying it is effective. It also comes with a money back guarantee allowing anyone to try if it is effective or not.