Femarelle Recharge Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Femarelle Recharge?
Femarelle is the most recommended non-hormonal option, endorsed by leading gynecologists around the world. Backed by science and sales of millions of units to date, the Femarelle line provides women around the globe a safe and effective option to alleviate their menopausal symptoms.
Femarelle Recharge, US $31.92 for 56 capsules, is an oral menopause-supplement specially formulated to help menopausal women better cope with the changes and discomforts that naturally come with increasingly less hormones present in the body.
Femarelle Recharge — Does It Really Work?
This product’s manufacturer is unknown, although, based on the official product website, it is being distributed in USA by Se-cure Pharmaceuticals, Inc. This distributor, according to third-party accounts is based in Israel, although none of these information can be validated. An email account and telephone number associated with Se-cure Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is openly disclosed. Other than that, there is no track record that can be established about the distributor, and very little about the manufacturer.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Within a month of regular capsule intake, this supplement will provide you with a soothing relief from hot flashes and night sweats.
- Regulate mood changes and unpleasant behavior.
- Enhance your disposition as you are relieved from depression and anxiety.
- Improve your sex drive.
- Enhance the quality of your sleep and bring you better focus and attention.
What Are The Ingredients In Femarelle Recharge?
- Dried Powdered Soy Derivative: It helps relieve the discomforts and other unpleasant signs and symptoms of menopause by delivering isoflavones, soy components that are well-known for their ability in helping balance out your hormone levels without the need for any synthetic ingredients.
- Flaxseed: It contains high amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids that aids in damage repair, has natural anti-inflammatory effects, as well as promotes heart health. However, side effects such as bloating, gas, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, stomachache, and nausea.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Help make up for the sudden decline of serotonin, a happy hormone, produced in the brain which may help you better manage your depressive moods, anxiety, and cross behavior.
How To Apply Femarelle Recharge
- As, per the manufacturer of Femarelle Recharge it is been recommended to be taken with or without food, twice daily.
- That is, one capsule in the morning, and another capsule during dinner or, before going to bed.
Benefits of Femarelle Recharge
- Femarelle Recharge is a hormonal supplement that has been specially formulated to help address and better manage the discomforts and symptoms of women in the menopause stage. However you must take skin irritation in consideration before having this supplement.
- This product has been highlighted not to cause any potentially harmful estrogenic effects on either your breast or uterus.
Disadvantages of Femarelle Recharge
- This product appears to have limited availability online, although, it is possible to get your supply from your OB-GYN.
- Femarelle Recharge reviews indicate how opinions about this product’s effectivity and performance are greatly disarrayed and appear to be subjective.
- Some people may experience allergic reactions from this product.
- There is limited information available about the results of clinical trials made with this product.
Does Femarelle Recharge Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Femarelle Recharge:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to these product’s botanical components, that is, depending on your tolerance and history of allergies.
- Increased risk for aggravating pre-existing diseases associated with the breast and uterus.
Final Verdict: Femarelle Recharge
Femarelle Recharge indeed can win menopausal women back their old lives, with three key ingredients that are well-known for relieving women’s menopausal symptoms for centuries past.
Unlike most other menopausal supplements available in the market today, this one has an unwarranted track record for safety, having been around in the market for at least 17 years, with a global distribution network that consists of at least 25 countries. The product also has not received any major negative reviews concerning safety or toxicity. However some people do have claimed about skin irritation and allergic reactions. Still, when it comes to supplementation, the supplement will only work well if it is responding to an unmet need in your system, which causes different users to respond differently.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."