Femarelle Recharge Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Femarelle Recharge Overview:
Femarelle Recharge, US $31.92 for 56 capsules, is an oral menopause-supplement specially formulated to help menopausal women better cope with the changes and discomforts that naturally come with increasingly less hormones present in the body.
About Femarelle Recharge — Does It Really Work?
This product’s manufacturer is unknown, although, based on the official product website, it is being distributed in USA by Se-cure Pharmaceuticals, Inc. This distributor, according to third-party accounts is based in Israel, although none of these information can be validated. An email account and telephone number associated with Se-cure Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is openly disclosed. Other than that, there is no track record that can be established about the distributor, and very little about the manufacturer.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Within a month of regular capsule intake, this supplement will provide you with a soothing relief from hot flashes and night sweats.
- Regulate mood changes and unpleasant behavior.
- Enhance your disposition as you are relieved from depression and anxiety.
- Improve your sex drive.
- Enhance the quality of your sleep and bring you better focus and attention.
What Are The Ingredients In Femarelle Recharge?
- Dried Powdered Soy Derivative: It helps relieve the discomforts and other unpleasant signs and symptoms of menopause by delivering isoflavones, soy components that are well-known for their ability in helping balance out your hormone levels without the need for any synthetic ingredients.
- Flaxseed: It contains high amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids that aids in damage repair, has natural anti-inflammatory effects, as well as promotes heart health.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Help make up for the sudden decline of serotonin, a happy hormone, produced in the brain which may help you better manage your depressive moods, anxiety, and cross behavior.
Directions To Use:
Femarelle Recharge is recommended to be taken with or without food, twice daily, that is, one capsule in the morning, and another capsule during dinner or, before going to bed.
- Femarelle Recharge is a hormonal supplement that has been specially formulated to help address and better manage the discomforts and symptoms of women in the menopause stage.
- This product is widely available in 25 countries, and has been in the market for 17 years.
- This product has been highlighted not to cause any potentially harmful estrogenic effects on either your breast or uterus.
- This product appears to have limited availability online, although, it is possible to get your supply from your OB-GYN.
- Femarelle Recharge reviews indicate how opinions about this product’s effectivity and performance are greatly disarrayed and appear to be subjective.
- Some people may experience allergic reactions from this product.
- There is limited information available about the results of clinical trials made with this product.
Does Femarelle RechargeHave Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Femarelle Recharge:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to these product’s botanical components, that is, depending on your tolerance and history of allergies.
- Increased risk for aggravating pre-existing diseases associated with the breast and uterus.
Femarelle RechargeCustomer Reviews:
Femarelle Recharge reviews read:
- “What works for some doesn’t provide relief for others. I am still getting sweats, so I will not buy more of these. This may provide relief for someone else, everyone is different.” — claudia freedman on Amazon
- “I ordered this product in order to control hot flashes that were occurring every 2 hours. Because I am unable to take hormones or any natural phytoestrogens, this product offered what I needed. Within 3 days, all hot flashes and night sweats have ceased and I am sleeping extremely well. This product is natural and the research on it is well documented. I am a nurse and have already recommended this product to others.” — iHerb Customer
Femarelle Recharge indeed can win menopausal women back their old lives, with three key ingredients that are well-known for relieving women’s menopausal symptoms for centuries past. Unlike most other menopausal supplements available in the market today, this one has an unwarranted track record for safety, having been around in the market for at least 17 years, with a global distribution network that consists of at least 25 countries. The product also has not received any major negative reviews concerning safety or toxicity. Still, when it comes to supplementation, the supplement will only work well if it is responding to an unmet need in your sysem, which causes different users to respond differently.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: