Femarelle Rejuvenate Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Femarelle Rejuvenate Overview:
Femarelle Rejuvenate, US $34.99 for 56 capsules, is an oral menopause-supplement that has been specially formulated to help menopausal women better cope with various physiological and psychological changes that naturally occur as a result of hormonal changes happening inside the body of a woman as she gets older.
About Femarelle Rejuvenate — Does It Really Work?
According to third party web accounts, this product is brought to you by Se-cure Pharmaceuticals, an Israeli company. There appears to be no known track record for this company. Neither is there any contact information provided in case you have questions about product use and safety or, have legit complaints later on.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Balance out your hormonal levels by normalizing estrogen production which, in turn, generally eases the symptoms experienced with the onset of menopause.
- Relieve menopausal discomforts to put you in a much better mood and disposition.
- Improve sex drive.
- Enhance your focus and help you stay more attentive.
- Help you better cope with the stresses and changes that come with menopause.
What Are The Ingredients In Femarelle Rejuvenate?
- Dried Powdered Soy Derivative: It contains a stable and more digestible form of isoflavones, soy components which have been demonstrated time and again to have the ability to balance out your estrogen levels which, in turn, relieves the multiple symptoms associated with menopause, including vaginal dryness, nigh sweats, cramping and mood swings, among others.
- Flaxseed: It contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids which promotes heart health and promotes more effective and more efficient healing and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): It helps your body and mind better cope with stress, and helps relieve migraine associated with menopause.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): Facilitates faster and more efficient break down of fats, proteins, and carbs to improve uptake and fuel processes that help keep your body well nourished, healthier, and better capable of coping with the discomforts associated with menopause.
Directions To Use:
Femarelle Rejuvenate may be taken with or without food up to twice daily, morning and night, taking only 1 capsule every time.
- Femarelle Rejuvenate has been specially formulated to help perimenopausal women better cope with the early manifestations of menopause.
- This product is inexpensively priced relative to other similar oral supplements that commit to deliver the same benefits.
- This product has been tried and tested with over 17 years of success and safety track record spanning at least 25 countries worldwide.
This product is available for significant price cuts for bulk orders:
- 3 boxes for US $99.72
- 6 boxes for US $199.44
- This product is not recommended for use of women with pre-existing health conditions like breast and ovarian cancers which may possibly become aggravated by hormone supplements.
- Femarelle Rejuvenate reviews indicate that different users respond to this product differently, demonstrating that you may either respond well or poorly to this supplement.
- There is a very limited number of independent user reviews about this product to gauge a general user sentiment about this product’s performance.
Does Femarelle Rejuvenate Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Femarelle Rejuvenate:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to any of this product’s ingredients, depending on your tolerance and history of allergies.
- Increased risk for aggravating reproductive health related diseases, including breast and ovarian cancers, due to soy.
Femarelle Rejuvenate, unlike most other supplements promising the same things, has been in the market for a long time, and is even backed by 15 studies supporting its claims. This product’s composition is no different from most other similar supplements but, the safety record is uncommon. Nevertheless, different people will have different reactions to this product, and how you respond will be largely subjective so be open to optins.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."