Menopace Original Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Menopace Original is a dietary supplement for ensuring optimal nutrition during and after menopause. It is taken once a day to supply 22 essential nutrients that help regulate hormone levels and maintain good overall health of the user during this vital transition in a woman’s life. It is suitable for vegetarians and the formulation contains no artificial colors, preservatives, salt, yeast, lactose, gluten and gelatin. One container with 90 tablets is priced $54.97 online.
About The Manufacturer of Menopace Original
Vitabiotics has been pioneering developments in vitamin and mineral supplements for more than 40 years according to their website. The company develops products from a fundamental desire in delivering natural healthcare solutions which are safe, effective and relevant to the needs of consumers. The company offers a wide range of products but it is only well-known in the European market. It is still relatively unknown in the United States and their most popular product is Menopace which has several formulations.
How Does Menopace Original Work?
Menopace Original ensures optimal nutrition by providing vital nutrients for support during and after menopause. It contains ingredients that help with hormone regulation which addresses the main problem that causes discomfort in menopausal and post-menopausal women. It also provides essential vitamins that promote normal function of the nervous system. Basically, the formulation addresses the different nutritional needs that menopausal and post-menopausal women have in order to reduce the different discomforts such as the symptoms of menopause (hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, etc.).
Menopace Original Active Ingredients
- Vitamin B6 – This helps regulate hormone activity and address the hormonal fluctuations that lead to menopause symptoms. It also offers other benefits to women who are going through menopause
- Vitamin B12 and Thiamin – These are important vitamins for healthy nervous system function
- Soya Isoflavone extract – It helps address the deficiency in estrogen that causes the different menopause symptoms. This is one of the most popular natural ingredients for menopause relief because of the many studies showing its effectiveness
- Vitamin C – It helps contribute to normal collagen formation which is negatively affected by changes from menopause. This is also a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells in the body from free radical damage.
- Zinc, magnesium and vitamin D – This combination helps ensure optimal bone health and helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis which rises significantly during the onset of menopause
- Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and folate – These are ingredients that help with normal homocysteine metabolism. It helps improve heart health and lower risk of heart issues.
- Biotin, iron and copper – The three ingredients work together to ensure normal immune system function. This helps the user enjoy an active lifestyle by strengthening the immune system.
Menopace Original Benefits
- The formulation has a good track record in relieving menopause discomfort and it has been available for a long time
- It contains many important nutrients for menopause support
- The active ingredients are all backed by scientific and clinical data
- It is made with natural ingredients and there are no potentially harmful ingredients
- The product can be taken with or without hormone replacement therapy
- There are good feedbacks from users saying it is beneficial
Menopace Original Drawbacks
- There is no substantial evidence that it relieves the symptoms of menopause
- No free trial or money back guarantee is offered on the product
- The product is not available in all countries
- Menopace Original is not from a highly regarded supplement company
- There are feedbacks saying it is not very effective
Directions for Use of Menopace Original
Take one tablet per day with a main meal. Swallow with water or any cold beverage. Do not chew the tablet and never exceed the recommended intake. It should only be taken with food. There is no need to take another multivitamin when you are taking this supplement.
Menopace Original Warnings
Although Menopace is a natural dietary supplement that doesn’t contain potentially harmful ingredients, it is recommended to consult a health care professional before intake if you have a medical condition or are currently taking any medication or other supplements. Follow the recommended dosage carefully.
How Long Does It Take To Deliver Results?
Results vary from one user to another but just like any other supplement, it may take a few weeks before results are experienced.
All in all, Menopace Original is a good menopause support supplement. It is not very effective for relieving menopause symptoms but the product is a good nutritional supplement that helps provide menopause support during this delicate transition in a woman’s life. The product contains many important nutrients and there are many users saying it is a good supplement. The price is a little high but this is still a product worth trying if you’re looking for nutritional support during and after menopause.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."