MenoLite Menopause Supplement Overview:
MenoLite Menopause Supplement, US $16.99 for 60 capsules, is an oral Menopause supplement intended and formulated to relieve the many signs and symptoms of menopause, helping women stay healthy throughout this defining phase of a woman’s life.
About MenoLite Menopause Supplement — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by VH Nutrition, a nutraceutical company with the stated mission, “to produce natural and effective herbal supplements that will help promote health and wellness for all of our customers”.
The company was founded in 2012 and now formulates and distributes a wide variety of products intended to improve the quality of life of specific people falling under certain demographic characteristics.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore optimal hormone balance to help maintain proper organ functioning and help alleviate many symptoms of menopause, including low sex drive, irritability, and hot flashes.
- Improve your energy levels to help you fight chronic fatigue, lack of focus, and mood swings associated with fluctuating hormone levels.
- Replenish lost estrogen levels to help you stay pleasant and productive even as you undergo menopause.
- Help you relax and enjoy changes that naturally come with the onset of this new stage in your life.
What Are The Ingredients In MenoLite Menopause Supplement?
- Black Cohosh: This is a natural ingredient that has been traditionally used to relieve women from menopause as well as other reproductive health related problems, as it controls brain synapses that help control and regulate hormone behavior and levels that affect how you experience menopause and its symptoms.
- Shatavari: Promotes better focus and sharper brain and memory.
- Chaste Tree Berry: Improves estrogen levels and is well-recognized for enhancing a menopausal woman’s libido.
- Dong Quai: It delivers benefits that address multiple symptoms associated with menopause due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties and rich phytoestrogen content, including headaches, migraines, and it also helps normalize blood pressure levels.
- Ginger Root: It has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve adverse conditions associated with menopause, including migraines, muscle pain, and hot flashes
- Epimedium: It contains components that promote the restoration of estrogen and estradiol levels which helps curb and alleviate painful symptoms and discomforts associated with the onset of menopause.
Directions To Use:
Take up to four capsules of MenoLite Menopause Supplement with water in the morning, at about the same time everyday.
Make sure to consult with your health care specialist before taking any form of supplementation, most especially when you have a specific medical condition or if you are under medication.
Do not use this product to cure, treat, prevent or diagnose any disease or, as a replacement for your medication.
- Every purchase of MenoLite Menopause Supplement is covered by a 100 per cent satisfaction guarantee that comes with an option to request for refund for up to 30 days following the date of purchase.
- This product uses natural ingredients that do not cause any known adverse side effects that are similar to that resulting risks from hormone replacement therapy.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network which may gravely limit access to this product.
- MenoLite Menopause Supplement reviews are severely limited, providing very little information about users’ firsthand experience regarding this product’s performance relative to claims made by the manufacturer.
- This product does not appear on the VH Nutrition’s official website which may indicate that this product has been discontinued.
Does MenoLite Menopause Supplement Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using MenoLite Menopause Supplement:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy.
- Increased risk for reaction with other medications that you may be taking.
MenoLite Menopause Supplement could be the supplement your body needs to stay strong and resilient throughout the challenging menopausal phase. However, while it might be helpful, this supplement is expected to affect different women in different ways.