What Is Soya Isoflavones?
From Nature’s Best comes Soya Isoflavones, “One of the UK’s Strongest”. This menopause supplement is intended to bring relief to women suffering from the discomforts and pain associated with the onset of menopause. More specifically, this supplement has been designed to deliver for you the following benefits:
- It provides enhanced protection for your cells to keep the integrity of which and stop it from breaking down or, from being destroyed too soon.
- It enhances your bone health, menopausal women being at higher risk for the development of osteoporosis and joint pains, making this an important function in improving your quality of life now and in the years to come.
- so as to lessen the severity, intensity, and frequency of your menopause symptoms.
Pros and Cons of Soya Isoflavones
- Benefit:Helps Make Up For Lost Natural Estrogen In The Body
- Ingredients:Calcium Carbonate, Soya Bean Extract, Cellulose
- Brand:Nature’s Best
- Unit Count:60 Counts
- This product is formulated with isoflavones from soya and not red clover.
- Easy to use, easy-to-follow one-a-day dosage, and easy to swallow tablet make it generally easy to stay on this supplementation regimen.
- Each tablet contains a high concentration of a full 50 mg pure isoflavones, making it one of the UK’s strongest supplements for relieving symptoms of menopause.
- This supplement reflects the level of isoflavones that researchers have used in studies that demonstrate this ingredient’s potency in relieving multiple symptoms of menopause.
- This supplement is only intended to complement your diet and cannot be used as a complete replacement for regular meals.
- Although many studies have demonstrated the estrogenic effects of soya isoflavones, more rigorous and large scale studies need to be implemented to establish its beneficial effects for improving the health of women undergoing menopause.
- This product may not be available in all locations.
- There are limited user and expert reviews about this product which makes it difficult to gauge product performance based on other people’s actual experiences.
How Does Soya Isoflavones Work?
Soya Isoflavones work by improving hormonal balance, bringing your severely fluctuating estrogen hormones back to their normal levels. Normalizing estrogen also helps improve processes in your body affected by estrogen, which includes bone development, tissue repair, countless brain synapses that help you feel better and focus better and even enhance your immune response.
What Are The Ingredients In Soya Isoflavones
Soya Isoflavones (250 mg) and Providing Isoflavones (50 mg) help relieve your menopausal symptoms, improve your focus, and enhance your general health and well-being. These ingredients contain very high levels of phytoestrogens, hormones derived from plant origins, that can help cancel out the adverse effects of sharply fluctuating hormones
How To Take Soya Isoflavones
1 up to 2 tablets of Soya Isoflavones should be taken daily. Take note to never exceed this recommended daily dosage as supplements can also cause overdosing.
Does Soya Isoflavones Have Any Side-Effects?
The manufacturer does not report any potential side effects borne of product use. However, many people have allergic reactions to soy or any of its components so, avoid this if you know that you are allergic to soy. In case you experience any unusual symptom or irritation, discontinue product use immediately.
Que: What is the Price of Soya Isoflavones?
Ans: Each bottle costs $15.
Que: Where to buy Soya Isoflavones?
Ans: This product may be bought online from the official brand website or, from top online retailers and resellers.
Que: Do the Soya Isoflavones come with a money-back guarantee?
Ans: Yes, all products purchased from the official brand website may be returned within 3o days from the date of purchase, even when you just decided to use something else.
Que: Is Soya Isoflavones approved by the FDA?
Ans: No, this product is considered a supplement. The FDA does not require supplements to be reviewed or approved.
Que: Who Should Use Soya Isoflavones?
Ans: This supplement is recommended for women undergoing or well into menopause.
Que: Should I use the Soya Isoflavones once or twice daily?
Ans: This supplement may be taken once up to twice daily. Do not exceed recommended dosing.
Que: How long does one bottle of Soya Isoflavones last?
Ans: One bottle of Soya Isoflavones contains 60 tablets which, when taken twice daily, will last you for 30 days, and up to 60 days if taken once daily.
Que: How long will the results last? Results last only while you keep supplementing?
Ans: Any improvement experienced gradually wears off when use is discontinued.
Final Verdict: Soya Isoflavones
Soya Isoflavones may, indeed, hold nature’s answers to your most worrisome, painful, and discomforting menopause symptoms. Although, results can vary across users. In fact, when it comes to supplements for menopause, you have to open your eyes, know your options and study the best alternatives that suit your diet, lifestyle, symptoms, and health condition.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you'll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion: