What is Herbal Equilibrium?
Herbal Equilibrium is an herbal supplement that may provide relief for certain menopausal and perimenopausal symptoms.
Menopause is when a woman’s menstrual periods have stopped for a full year, causing hormonal changes and imbalances in the system, while perimenopause is the time leading up to menopause.
Table of Contents [Show]
The manufacturer claims this product may give users relief from the most common symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes, weight gain, insomnia, mood swings, and a low libido.
Who is the Manufacturer?
The company that manufacturers Herbal Equilibrium is called Women’s Health Network and has a contact address in Portland, Maine. The company states they have been in service for 17 years and offer a variety of products, from allergy and digestive relief to bone health and skin care.
Herbal Equilibrium is one of many products manufactured by Women’s Health Network that claim to address different symptoms related to menopause and perimenopause. The company claims that this particular product has been on the market for almost a decade.
What are the Ingredients in Herbal Equilibrium?
Herbal Equilibrium is composed of a proprietary blend of the following ingredients:
- Black Cohosh extract – An herb that is commonly used to relieve symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes and night sweats.
- Red Clover extract – An herbal supplement that may address several menopausal symptoms.
- Kudzu extract – A vine in which the root, flower and leaf are all used therapeutically. This plant may relieve certain symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes and night sweats.
- Passionflower – A wildflower that may help reduce insomnia, anxiety, and other symptoms of menopause.
- Chasteberry extract – A fruit from the Chaste tree, a member of the mint family, that may improve the irritability and low mood associated with menopause.
- Wild Yam extract – A plant that is often promoted as a natural alternative to estrogen and may relieve some symptoms of menopause, such as irritability, anxiety and insomnia, while also supporting the sex drive.
- Ashwagandha – A medicinal herb that may have aphrodisiac and mood-stabilizing properties.
How Does Herbal Equilibrium Work?
This menopause product uses a combination of herbal ingredients that may address many of the common symptoms associated with menopause and perimenopause. The plant-based medicine may help create optimal levels of sex hormones, clear pathways for their use, and possibly manage hormone fluctuations that occur during menopause.
What are the Advantages of Herbal Equilibrium?
- The manufacturer claims that there are no toxins, hormone disruptors, artificial preservatives, or synthetic dyes in this product.
- The use of Black Cohosh, Red Clover, and Kudzu may relieve hot flashes and night sweats.
- Irritability, anxiety, and insomnia could be relieved with Passionflower, Chasteberry, and Wild Yam.
- The herb Ashwagandha could help support the sex drive through possible aphrodisiac and mood-stabilizing properties.
What are the Disadvantages of Herbal Equilibrium?
- Black Cohosh may exacerbate existing breast cancer in women, so those who have breast cancer or are at high-risk should avoid taking it.
- The use of Red Clover may result in bloating, breast tenderness, weight gain, or mood changes.
- Kudzu may slow blood clotting. It may also interfere with medications used to treat related conditions.
- It sometimes takes several months before the user sees noticeable effects of Chasteberry.
Is It Worth Buying Herbal Equilibrium?
Women who are experiencing the symptoms of menopause and perimenopause may benefit from the use of Herbal Equilibrium. The price is comparable to other products with similar ingredients and the manufacturer claims the formula is natural and does not contain toxins or other artificial ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Price of Herbal Equilibrium?
This product costs $39.95 for a 30-day supply.
Who Should Use Herbal Equilibrium?
Any woman dealing with symptoms of menopause or perimenopause may consider using this product. The manufacturer states that the average age of menopause is 52, but even women in their 30’s can start experiencing symptoms of perimenopause. However, menopause is different for every woman so it’s important to talk to a doctor before starting any supplement.
How to Apply Herbal Equilibrium?
The manufacturer recommends that users start by taking two tablets a day, one with breakfast and one with dinner.
Does it have Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, the manufacturer states it will offer a refund of the product, minus shipping and handling, within 60 days of purchase.
The manufacturer of Herbal Equilibrium claims that this product uses plant-based medicine that may relieve the common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause within 30 to 60 days. The company also claims that this plant-based combination may act like the body’s own hormones, thereby addressing the hormonal imbalance that is associated with menopause and perimenopause.
There are similar products on the market like Eu Natural Staying Cool, Femme Balance and Estrofy that claim to naturally alleviate menopausal and perimenopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, night sweats, weight gain, mood swings, and a decreased libido. Menopausal supplements should be assessed by first looking at their ingredients and then reviewing any possible side effects to determine their overall safety and value.