Forever Flawless Diamond Infused Eye Cream Review: Does It Really Work?
If it’s any consolation to you, if you own tons of eye products that is a good sign that you have been paying good attention to your eyes and the skin around it. You’re looking at that patch of your skin where wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and other signs of skin aging are perhaps going to show up first.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s information and Price Details
Forever Flawless Diamond Infused Eye Cream claims that it knows exactly what skin around your eyes need. But, can it deliver?
Packaged in a luxurious jar, this equally luxuriously priced eye cream which sells for $399 a jar, is laden with beneficial ingredients that help bring back the light and life to your eyes. This product’s formulation incorporates a rich combination of multivitamins, primarily Vitamins A, C and E, peptides, moisturizers, and botanical extracts. With standing orders to hydrate, correct and protect, these ingredients will have your eyes looking like when you were in your 20s in no time.
With regular use, this product is claimed to be capable of improving the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark under eye circles, and puffy eyes.
Forever Flawless Diamond Infused Eye Cream is part of a full eye care regimen, that is, the Forever Flawless Blue Diamond Collection which also includes an eye serum, a stretching mask, and a lifting and stretching serum. When used together, these products promise to help you ensure that you don’t see premature signs of skin aging anytime soon.
Forever Flawless Diamond Infused Eye Cream Ingredients
This product is made with the following primary ingredients:
- Vitamin A, stimulates skin cell regeneration, while also brightening skin by inhibiting melanin production
- Vitamin C, energizes skin cells to jumpstart skin cell renewal and boosts skin’s antioxidant levels
- Vitamin E, moisturizes skin and provides antioxidant protection as well
- Licorice Root Extract and Green Tea Leaf Extract, act as anti-inflammatory ingredients that relieve skin irritations and swelling.
The full list of ingredients is reflected below:
Deionized Water (Aqua) Cetyl Alcohol Glycerin Carbomer 940 Glycol Stearate Polysorbate 80 DimethiconePhenoxyethanolEthylhexylglycerin Isopropyl Palmitate Panthenol Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein GlycyrrhizaGlabra (Licorice) Root Extract Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract Zea Mays (Corn)Silk Extract Natural Diamond Powder Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Dot Forever Flawless Diamond Infused Eye Cream around your eyes then, spread gently and evenly with a massage to improve product penetration into your skin. This product is recommended to be used with three other products in the Forever Flawless Blue Diamond Collection.
Forever Flawless Diamond Infused Eye Cream Pros
This product contains preferred anti-aging ingredients.
Forever Flawless Diamond Infused Eye Cream Cons
The beneficial ingredients in this product are infused in very low amounts, judging from the fact that more than half of the ingredients are listed after phenoxyethanol, the amount of which is limited to a maximum of 2% when used for skincare products.
For the thin, delicate skin surrounding your eyes, you need a product that understands how dry this area can become, and therefore how much more prone your eye area can be to manifesting multiple signs of skin aging compared to any other area of your face.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.