Frezyderm Sunscreen Velvet Review: Is It Really Effective?
Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ Introduction
Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+, US $25.90 for 50 ml, is a tinted sunscreen that melts into your skin and leaves a coverage that covers up hyper pigmented areas of your skin.
What Does Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Provide you with the highest possible SPF proof to protect your skin from UVA and UVB damage
- Leave your skin with a more even skin tone and a glowing complexion with a gorgeous matte finish
- Give you an “invisible second skin”
- Absorb excess oils to leave you with a non-greasy surface
- Improves your antioxidant protection to better defend your skin from UV but also from environmental factors that cause skin damage, including free radicals
Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ Manufacturer’s Detail
Frezyderm is a Greek company established in 1986 as a skincare brand that formulates dermoceutical products and designs medical devices catering to the needs of dermatologists and skin care professionals. The company began its bold expansions in 2002, with the operation of the company’s very own dermocosmetics plant. Presently, the company is deepening and expanding its partnerships with pharmacies, and has been growing its business outside of Greece as well.
Working of Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+
This product works by delivering a combination of chemical and physical sunscreen actives that, combined, give you superb broad spectrum UVA/UVB coverage.
Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ Ingredients
- Octocrylene, Ethyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoy Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl salicylate: Chemical sunscreen actives
- Titanium Dioxide: Mineral ingredient that provides both sun protection and skin coverage that makes your dark marks and other skin imperfections appear faded
- Ethyl Ferulate: Functions as antioxidant
Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ Pros
- The manufacturer has guaranteed that this product is sufficiently safe for use for anybody with any type of skin and at any age.
- This product is guaranteed by the manufacturer to be waterproof.
- The formula leaves your skin tinted with a matte finish that does not dry out your skin.
- The tint in the formula does not rub off and stain your shirt which is how you know it stays on.
Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ Cons
- This product is infused with a universal tint that has been designed to work beautifully on any natural skin color.
- Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ reviews are severely limited which makes it difficult to gauge general user sentiment about this product.
Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including chemical sunscreen actives and artificial dyes
- Increased risk for irregularities in otherwise normal estrogen and endocrine-related functions due to chemical sunscreens
- Increased risk for pore clogging, infection and breakouts due to Titanium Dioxide
Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ must be used as part of your daily morning skin care ritual. Apply the product all over your skin at least 15 minutes before going out in the open. Make sure to reapply throughout the day.
Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ reviews read:
- “I am not sure what makes this product so special. Other than the weightless texture that does not feel like I have sunscreen on, I really don’t appreciate the tint it leaves on my skin. It does not flatter my skin at all. After 1 week of using it, I also noticed that tip of my nose got sunburned!”
- “This sunscreen is absolutely fantastic! It doesn’t leave any traces, you can’t get your white shirt dirty if you rub it by accident on your arm. The texture is so nice — it doesn’t stick at all and you don’t feel having it. It protects you very well! As someone who spends several months in Caribbean exposed to sun on daily basis, it is fantastic and you should get it! Worth the money!” — Z.C. on Amazon
It is interesting how users of Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ have praised the product for not leaving any heavy feeling or product on the skin. However, there are too many toxic sunscreen ingredients in the formula and too little antioxidants. At the end of the day, you may have to weigh what is more important to you — that is, sunscreen or coverage?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: