Frezyderm Sunscreen Velvet Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Frezyderm Sunscreen Velvet?
Frezyderm is a Greek company established in 1986 as a skincare brand that formulates dermoceutical products and designs medical devices catering to the needs of dermatologists and skin care professionals. The company began its bold expansions in 2002, with the operation of the company’s very own dermocosmetics plant.
Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+, US $29.99 for 50 ml, is a tinted sunscreen that melts into your skin and leaves a coverage that covers up hyper pigmented areas of your skin.
Frezyderm Sunscreen Velvet – Does it Really work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Provide you with the highest possible SPF proof to protect your skin from UVA and UVB damage.
- Leave your skin with a more even skin tone and a glowing complexion with a gorgeous matte finish.
- Give you an “invisible second skin”.
- Absorb excess oils to leave you with a non-greasy surface.
- Improves your antioxidant protection to better defend your skin from UV but also from environmental factors that cause skin damage, including free radicals.
This product works by delivering a combination of chemical and physical sunscreen actives that, combined, give you superb broad spectrum UVA/UVB coverage.
What are the Ingredients in Frezyderm Sunscreen Velvet?
- Octocrylene, Ethyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoy Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl salicylate: Chemical sunscreen actives.
- Titanium Dioxide: Mineral ingredient that provides both sun protection and skin coverage that makes your dark marks and other skin imperfections appear faded.
- Ethyl Ferulate: Functions as antioxidant but may cause skin irritation.
- Caprylyl Glycol: It is used as a skin conditioning agent that lends moisturization, emollience and wetting properties to many cosmetic solutions.
Benefits of Frezyderm Sunscreen Velvet
- This product is guaranteed by the manufacturer to be waterproof.
- The formula leaves your skin tinted with a matte finish that does not dry out your skin.
- The tint in the formula does not rub off and stain your shirt which is how you know it stays on but it may cause skin irritation.
Disadvantages of Frezyderm Sunscreen Velvet
- This product is infused with a universal tint that has been designed to work beautifully on any natural skin color.
- Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ reviews are severely limited which makes it difficult to gauge general user sentiment about this product.
- This formula contains Caprylyl glycol which may cause skin irritation.
Does Frezyderm Sunscreen Velvet Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including chemical sunscreen actives and artificial dyes
- Increased risk for irregularities in otherwise normal estrogen and endocrine-related functions due to chemical sunscreens
- Increased risk for pore clogging, infection and breakouts due to Titanium Dioxide.
How To Apply Frezyderm Sunscreen Velvet
- Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ must be used as part of your daily morning skin care ritual.
- Apply the product all over your skin at least 15 minutes before going out in the open.
- Make sure to reapply throughout the day.
Final Verdict: Frezyderm Sunscreen Velvet
It is interesting how users of Frezyderm Sunscreen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ have praised the product for not leaving any heavy feeling or product on the skin. However, there are too many toxic sunscreen ingredients in the formula and too little antioxidants. This product offers return policy.At the end of the day, you may have to weigh what is more important to you — that is, sunscreen or coverage?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."