Hanacure Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Hanacure?
The manufacturer of Hanacure markets this product as an “all-in-one” treatment mask that may diminish wrinkles and brighten and tighten the skin. The skincare set includes a lifting serum ampoules, gelling packs, and a brush for application.
The company claims this product may reduce pores, hyperpigmentation, and wrinkles by using different botanicals and peptides found in other skincare products.
Who is the Manufacturer of Hanacure?
The company that manufacturers Hanacure goes by Bonie & Claus and is located in Los Angeles, California in the United States. However, the company claims that this product was manufactured in South Korea because it was inspired by the South Korean lotus flower.
This product uses a CO2 OctoLift that may tighten, brighten and contour skin while possibly diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This all-in-one facial mask is the only product that is manufactured by Hanacure and it comes in either a starter back and a full set.
What are the Ingredients in Hanacure?
Hanacure is formulated using four peptides, with Nicotinoyl dipeptide-23 and 22 working together to possibly brighten skin, Acetyl hexapeptide-8 that may reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and Copper tripeptide-1 that may stimulate collagen. Hanacure also contains the following seven botonicals:
- Lotus leaf extract – This leaf contains vitamin C, B complex, and antioxidants that may minimize oil production and refine pores in order to nourish skin and give a brighter complextion.
- Hovenia dulcis fruit (oriental raisin tree) extract – This Japanese tree may contain anti-inflammatory properties.
- Camellia sinensis leaf extract (green tea extract) – An extract made from everngreen leaves that may contain antioxidants that target free radicals caused by UV-induced skin damage.
- Honeysuckle flower extract – An extract used in skincare products for its anti-inflammatory properties and soothing ingredients that may help with certain skin conditions.
- Rosa canina fruit oil – An oil derived from the rosa canina rose bush that grows mostly in Chile and contains skin-nourishing vitamins and fatty acids.
- Peony root extract – An anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory that may brighten the complextion.
- Sophora root extract – An extract from a Chinese medical herb that may treat skin inflammation and improve skin lightening.
How Does Hanacure Work?
This product is a mixture of lifting serum and gelling solution that the manufacturer states that, when combined, creates a purifying compound that may absorb impurities, toxins and other contaminants.
The manufacturer claims this product also uses a CO2 OctoLift that fuses with this purifying compound to transition the liquid into a solid mask. This mask is left on and could possibly lift and tighten the skin and absorb the impurities. Once removed, the botanical extracts could work together to sooth the skin and restore signs of aging.
What are the Advantages of Hanacure?
- The manufacturer claims that this product is formulated without the use of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates.
- Hanacure may clarify and detoxify the skin through the use of the mask.
- This product may lift, firm and brighten skin.
- The manufacturer claims this product may also tighten pores, even skin tone, and contour the skin.
- The product offers a starter pack in addition to the full treatment mask.
What are the Disadvantages of Hanacure?
- Users of this product may feel intense tightening within the first 10 minutes of use and pulling effects under the eye area.
- If a user has lighter skin, he or she may experience temporary redness after using this product.
- Most facial masks are not meant to be used for everyday skincare needs, and if this product is used twice a week as directed, it could be more expensive than other skincare products.
- If the customer is allergic to any of the ingredients, this could result in a rash or breakout around the treated area.
Is It Worth Buying Hanacure?
If a user does not have allergies to any of the botanical or peptide ingredients in the Hanacure all-in-one facial mask, this product could offer multiple anti-aging benefits. The product is a mixture of botanicals and peptides, which may encourage pore-tightening, deliver anti-inflammatory properties, and smoothen and brighten the skin. However, the full product contains four treatments to be used twice a week, which may seem costlier than similar skin care products.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Price of Hanacure?
This product can either be purchased as a single-use starter pack, which contains one lifting serum, gelling pack and brush for $29.00, or the set that contains four single-use applications of each product for $110.00.
Who Should Use Hanacure?
The manufacturer recommends Hanacure for any age.
How to Apply Hanacure?
The lifting serum is mixed with the gelling solution to create the purifying compound. This compound is mixed by shaking it for 20 seconds. Then the gel is applied all over the face with the Hanacure brush and is left on the face for 30 minutes. After the gel has dried during this time, the face is rinsed and dried with warm water to remove the mask.
Does it have Money Back Guarantee?
The manufacturer accepts the return of unopened and undamaged items within 15 days of purchase.
The Hanacure all-in-one facial mask could be a unique way for consumers to target many skin concerns that come with age, including the clarifying and detoxifying of the skin, lifting, firming and brightening the areas, as well as tightening pores, minimizing wrinkles, and evening and contouring skin tone.
However, there may be similar products that contain the same or similar ingredients that are less expensive than Hanacure. In addition, users should research the ingredients fully because any allergies could result in a rash and redness over the facial area in which this mask is used.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."