LifeCell Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
LifeCell Skin is an anti-wrinkle cream by South Beach Skin Care and is marketed as the most effective anti-aging cream for reducing signs of aging. It is stated as the hypoallergenic and cruelty-free certified skin care product.
Even if LifeCell Cream was the best anti-wrinkle cream on the market, the ridiculously exaggerated website would deter most the potential customers. The official LifeCell Skin website looks like as a ‘personal’ open letter from the manufacturer of LifeCell Skin Care. A woman named Michelle Bell delivers the information about the LifeCell Cream, which is nothing but a one-page advertisement for the product. It is written in a very informal, unprofessional manner, referring to the reader as ‘girlfriend’. The names of jaw-dropping celebrity throughout the website make it appear extremely doubtful.
According to the customers, it is extremely difficult to find any useful information about the product. Here are we to help you with LifeCell review!
LifeCell Skin Care Products:
- South Beach Skincare: All In One Anti-Aging Treatment – $189.00
- LifeCell Cooling Under-Eye Treatment- $ 79 00
- LifeCell BB Cream Medium- $ 47 00
- LifeCell pH Balanced Cleanser- $39.00
- LifeCell Lip Plumping Treatment- $49.00
- Firming Body Butter- $129.00
LifeCell Ingredients: Is LifeCell Safe And Effective?
LifeCell Claims to be the best anti-wrinkle product for effective results. We doubt that! The actual list of LifeCell ingredients are not available easily, and it takes the consumer a while to find the part of the site that contains any ingredient details and useful pieces of information.
LifeCell does, in fact, contain some useful anti-aging ingredients such as:
- D3PA: the manufacturer’s claims this pentanoic acid improves levels of antioxidants and Vitamins in the skin,
- Ubiquinone: Ubiquinone is a vitamin-like substance. The LifeCell does not state the fair use of this ingredient in the cream. Ubiquinone might have severe side effects.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: works as antioxidants.
- Deanol: Made from the acids of fruits, Deanol is used to make skin tightening effects stronger. This study is in question for well known skin experts as it may also cause skin cell damage.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide 3: This is a synthetic peptide also known as Argireline
- Nitric Oxide: it is an advanced anti-aging complex but advanced shouldn’t be confused with safety. There are few side effects of Nitric Oxide which you should be aware of!
In combination, these ingredients are designed to address many problems that occur in aging skin. However, The complete list of ingredients is not available. The provided information on clinical proof and side effects these components are inferior and questionable.
What makes this product precarious is that the developer of LifeCell Skin is not a qualified dermatologist or skin care specialist. On the other hand, LifeCell anti aging cream is expensive compared to the best anti aging creams available in the market.
LifeCell Cream Price:
While it may be a good cream, it is hardly likely to be a ‘Nobel Prize winning-worthy breakthrough’ and certainly not worth the cost of $189.00 for a 40-days application.
LifeCell Online Price: $189.00, 2.54 oz -30 days trial available
LifeCell Amazon Price: $189.00
LifeCell Walmart: $154.99
Should You Buy LifeCell Skin Care Cream?
LifeCell Skin formula promises to brighten skin tone, reduce visible broken capillaries, diminish puffiness under the eyes, plump the lips, and deeply hydrate the skin.
It claims that LifeCell Cream can boost collagen production naturally, rather than include it in a synthetic form which does not affect at all.
No clinical trials are included as proof of LifeCell Creams’ performance although there are references and statistics for some of the key ingredients. Unfortunately, amounts of LifeCell ingredients are not mentioned, so it is not known how potent the cream is!
The product is not equally effective as an alternative to Botox. The LifeCell brand and manufacturers, South Beach Skincare, have numerous independent consumer complaints filed against them.
We recommend you to choose the best anti-wrinkle cream always for your aging skin to avoid any long-term negative effect. Especially, the sensitive skin around lips and eyes.
Here is the list of top rated anti-wrinkles creams of 2018! Don’t forget to check their detailed review to know what makes them best!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."