KERACELL MD Re-Cu-Perate Recovery Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is KERACELL MD Recovery Serum?
KERACELL started from a tandem between a former Ford Model, Ekin Olzen, and her stepmother who worked as a product formulator. These two women’s quest for skin perfection formed them into a team that aims to provide only what works best to keep skin soft, radiant, and no less than flawless.
KERACELL MD Re-Cu-Perate Recovery Serum is product that is designed to promote the skin recovery process and fade away aging signs. This serum is rich in human stem cells, and it promotes cell regeneration for a youthful and vibrant skin. This serum will sooth the skin, improve the texture and clear out fine lines within a short time.
From the reviews posted online, many customers are happy with the results of using this product and they have recommended it. This serum is sold online via the brands website. It is sold at a price of $100 per bottle holding 15ml.
KERACELL MD Recovery Serum – Does It Really Work?
KERACELL MD Recovery Serum will deliver numerous health benefits when used as directed. It will increase the skin moisture content, reduce inflammation and prevent scar formation. This product is designed for pre treatment and post treatment of laser therapy, chemical peels and micro needling. It can also be used to shorten the recovery time in conditions like stretch marks, burns and other skin complications.
This serum is packed in a small bottle holding a capacity of 15ml. It is manufactured using stem cells and other quality ingredients, which promote skin recovery and help to eliminate aging signs.
What Are The Ingredients In KERACELL MD Recovery Serum?
The ingredients used in this serum are of high quality. They work together to give the user a smooth and healthy skin. KERACELL MD Recovery Serum ingredients are:
- Sodium hyaluronate – it supplies the skin with moisture and increase the ability to lock moisture. Although, numbness and tingling feeling over the skin can be observed.
- Copper peptides – it boosts collagen production and help to clear most of the aging signs. According to the Mayo Clinic, cosmetics and skincare products containing copper peptides may cause redness, burning sensation or the development of a rash
- Mesenchymal cell and human fibroblast – these are stem cells that promote growth of new cells and fasten the repairing process.
- Proline- An amino acid that enhances protein synthesis and protects these from breaking down although, collagen production is affected by many other factors.
How To Apply KERACELL MD Recovery Serum
- This serum is applied gently on the skin following skin treatment procedures like: laser therapy, micro needling and chemical peels.
- It can also be used on a broken skin by applying a thin layer and allowing it to absorb.
Benefits of KERACELL MD Recovery Serum
- It soothes the skin.
- It promotes faster recovery.
- It improves overall skin health.
Disadvantages of KERACELL MD Recovery Serum
- The exact value of dosages used is not given.
- It may cause skin irritation.
- It is expensive.
- There is very limited information available about the ingredients included in the formula and how these work in synergy to benefit aging skin.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and may not be easily accessible in many territories.
Does KERACELL MD Recovery Serum Have Any Side Effects?
KERACELL MD Recovery Serum side effects are caused by ingredients harshness and they include skin irritation.
Final Verdict: KERACELL MD Re-Cu-Perate Recovery Serum
KERACELL MD Re-Cu-Perate Recovery Serum is designed to promote faster recovery of the skin cells. It contains stem cells, which promotes cell regeneration. This serum is sold online via the brands website.
It works in different ways, leading to improvement of skin health. Its use might eliminate the appearance of aging signs, reduce inflammation and prevent development of scars.
However, this serum is expensive and potential customers may fail to afford it. You should survey the market and look for an alternative formula that is available at an affordable price.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.