Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner?
As per the manufacturer, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner, US $16 for 8.4 oz. bottle, has been formulated to provide your skin’s tonic requirements whatever skin type you may have. This product has been formulated to deliver the following specific skin health and beauty benefits:
- Deliver a pH balanced solution that tightens your pores and smoothens out your overall skin tone.
- Purifies your pores to draw out dirt, excess oils and product residues to prevent skin infection and breakouts.
Helps restore your skin’s ideal moisture levels by boosting your skin’s moisture content as it locks in moisture and helps facilitate gradual moisture release. Be warned though, this isn’t for everyone since some people react negatively to it, developing irritation and/or acne.
Kiehl’s is a brand that has been known for its apothecary style of formulation and bottling since 1851.
What are the Ingredients in Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner?
- Squalane: Replenishes your skin’s lost moisture, supports in restoring your skin’s elasticity, and helps keep your skin well-hydrated over longer periods of time.
- Vitamin C: Provides powerful antioxidant protection from free radicals while also reinvigorating skin cells and preparing these to perform more massive repairs and regeneration activities at much more efficient rates.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Acts as a moisture magnet that attracts water molecules from the surroundings to rest on the surface of your skin, making gradual moisture release possible that keep skin hydrated for longer. However, it may also result to redness and itching.
- Vitamin E: Deeply nourishes your skin, helps heal the protective surface layer, and boosts the beneficial effects of Vitamin C for the benefit of your skin.
- Persea Gratissima Oil: Laden with fatty acids, it has natural moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties that helps restore your skin’s even tone and healthy looking complexion.
How to apply Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Use Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner right after a gentle cleanse and right before you apply your moisturizers.
- For best results, the manufacturer suggests to use the product with your day time and night time skin care routines by soaking a cotton pad with the product then applying to the skin in upward motion.
Benefits of Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner
- This product does not contain drying alcohols which can be severely irritating, and which can also cause permanent long-term damage to your skin.
- The formula contains deeply moisturizing ingredients combined with anti-inflammatory components that bring back your skin’s healthy appearance and texture. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- A Kiehls facial toner review cited this product for being highly moisturizing.
Disadvantages of Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner
- This product contains several toxic chemicals, including Triethanolamine and PEGs, which have a high potential for causing cancers or binding with other carcinogens, and phenoxyethanol, commonly used as a preservative in cosmetics and personal care products but, which can cause central nervous system damage at toxic levels.
- This product contains fragrance ingredients which can cause skin irritations and other signs of inflammation.
- A Kiehls facial toner review emphasized that this product can cause the skin to tighten and dry out.
Final verdict: Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner provides a good pH balance that should make people with acne-prone skin happy. Unfortunately, there are irritating ingredients in the formula which can make your blemishes worse. The toxins folded in do not help either.
You may return any of our products, to the original point of purchase, for a full 100% money-back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."