What Is Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner?
As per the manufacturer, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner has been formulated to provide your skin’s tonic requirements, whatever skin type you may have.
Kiehl’s is a brand that has been known for its apothecary-style of formulation and bottling since 1851.
Pros and Cons of Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Gently removes surface debris, Helps refine skin texture
- Ingredients:Squalane, Vitamin C, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitamin E
- Weight:8.4 Fl. Oz.
- This product does not contain drying alcohols which can be severely irritating, and which can also cause permanent long-term damage to your skin.
- The formula contains deeply moisturizing ingredients combined with anti-inflammatory components that bring back your skin’s healthy appearance and texture. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- A Kiehls facial toner review cited this product for being highly moisturizing.
- This product contains several toxic chemicals, including Triethanolamine and PEGs, which have a high potential for causing cancers or binding with other carcinogens, and phenoxyethanol, commonly used as a preservative in cosmetics and personal care products but, which can cause central nervous system damage at toxic levels.
- This product contains fragrance ingredients which can cause skin irritations and other signs of inflammation.
- A Kiehls facial toner review emphasized that this product can cause the skin to tighten and dry out.
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner – Does It Really Work?
This product has been formulated to deliver the following specific skin health and beauty benefits:
- Deliver a pH-balanced solution that tightens your pores and smoothens out your overall skin tone.
- Purifies your pores to draw out dirt, excess oils, and product residues to prevent skin infection and breakouts.
Helps restore your skin’s ideal moisture levels by boosting your skin’s moisture content as it locks in moisture and helps facilitate gradual moisture release. Be warned though; this isn’t for everyone since some people react negatively to it, developing irritation and acne.
What Are The Ingredients In Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner?
Squalane: Replenishes your skin’s lost moisture, supports in restoring your skin’s elasticity and helps keep your skin well-hydrated over longer periods of time .
Vitamin C: Provides powerful antioxidant protection from free radicals while also reinvigorating skin cells and preparing these to perform more massive repairs and regeneration activities at much more efficient rates .
Sodium Hyaluronate: Acts as a moisture magnet that attracts water molecules from the surroundings to rest on the surface of your skin, making gradual moisture release possible that keeps skin hydrated for longer. However, it may also result in redness and itching .
Vitamin E: Deeply nourishes your skin, helps heal the protective surface layer and boosts the beneficial effects of Vitamin C for the benefit of your skin .
Persea Gratissima Oil: Laden with fatty acids, it has natural moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties that help restore your skin’s even tone and healthy-looking complexion .
How To Apply Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner?
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Use Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner right after a gentle cleanse and right before you apply your moisturizers.
- For best results, the manufacturer suggests using the product with your daytime and nighttime skincare routines by soaking a cotton pad with the product than applying it to the skin in an upward motion.
Also Read – Shiseido Revitalizing Essence Reviews
Que: Where To Buy Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner?
Ans: You can buy the product from its official website and online retailers.
Que: How often should I use Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner?
Ans: Apply facial toner morning and night, after cleansing skin.
Que: Is Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner Cruelty-free?
Ans: Yes, it is Cruelty-free.
Que: Is Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner Effective?
Ans: No, there is no substantial evidence available to prove it is effective.
Final verdict: Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner provides a good pH balance that should make people with acne-prone skin happy. Unfortunately, there are irritating ingredients in the formula which can make your blemishes worse. The toxins folded in do not help either.
You may return any of our products, to the original point of purchase, for a full 100% money-back guarantee.
Below you'll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: